Post subject: Tysons FR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Last friday night in a music bar. A group of 3 girls. 1 FUG, 1 HB5 and HB7.
HB7 smiling at me. Approached her:

Me: Hi, how are u? (I felt like shes knowing me)
HB7: Hi, did u work in....? ( i remembered why shes knowing me but i never talked to her in job and barely seen her, that is 2 years ago)
Me: Yes
HB7: Blabla
Me:Blabla

I turned around to talk with FUG and HB5 giving HB7 my back like i dont care about her. I did the jealous gf of a friend story. Then i turned around again to HB7. 1st Neg: She had a real big and ugly flower on her dress.

Me: Is that your grandma´s beauty accesory?
HB7: Hey! Why u say that?
Me: Well, it looks like a handkerchief.
HB7 looking annoyed.
HB7: Want a bit of my drink?
Me: yes, thnx.
Me: Blabla
HB7 Blabla

I went back to my friends, coz i felt like i dont know what to talk about and what to do at that point.
After 5 minutes they left but b4 leaving the bar HB7 tells me where shes going.
After 30 minutes me and my friends went over there to the place she told me. I was searching her but she wasnt there. Just b4 i was leaving i saw her at the other corner and she waved her hand like"Hello! Im here!" i waved back to her. Once there:

I sit down besides her and we started talking. She started kino on my leg. I accepted and did the same. She asked me for phone number! Wow.
Then my friends come along and told me they were leaving and i didnt know what to do. Sth inside of me was telling me go and leave but i stayed there. After 2 minutes she told me shes leaving (damn, i should b the one who should leave b4 with my friends...)

I called her but she didnt pick-up the phone. After one hour she send a text message saying whe was waiting for a call of his mother and thats why she didnt pick up the phone and shes going to the beach to relax. I answered thats fine, i was that morning at the beach and its god weather for it. Didnt called her anymore.

Thats my first sarge.

Tyson.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:08 pm 

Nice FR , Tyson... Just a few comments:

+ Great neg (the flower one)

- When your friends told you that they were leaving you say: Okay girl i have to go... And get #close

So know you know what to do....

Learn from your mistakes. :wink:

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

very well done man!

you definetly created attraction and succesfully time bridged. It was a good thing you played it cool and not needy with her. The neg was very well put. Now call her and continue to A3 (m2f attraction) . I am pretty sure next time you see her you will get a K-close at least. keep us posted bro.