Post subject: Sarge night in sweden
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: marcus_malmstrom@yahoo.se
We went out kinda late after a lame as pre-party with NO women above a 5-6,
The pub was kinda dead so I thought to myself "No sarge tonight, might aswell get a few beers" then all of a sudden I spot a set of 2 and they where about 7-8, so I openend the set with the "who lies more" opener and then some fluff and some negging at the target, after that and when I got my first SOI I tried the triple ESP test (number between 1-4 then what kind of card hearts spades etc then a number between 1-10) and it worked like a charm so I got flooded with SOI so they invited me to join them for a smoke and ofcourse I sayed "I dont have alot of time, my buddies are waiting but sure for a little while"
I hold the hb7 in her hand and she gave me a SOI while the hb8 seemed alittle disturbed by that :D then I tried the "best friend test" on them and it worked like a charm so I started alittle kino escalation, then they asked where I was going next and of course I sayed to a after party over at my buddies home, they asked if they could join and I sayed they could, but then my drunk-horny-ass-AFC buddy appeard from no where and started "hitting" on them and of course they disliked they whole scenario and left while I had to help my buddy walk, pretty frustrating but still a sucessfull night if you consider they where the only girls above average in the whole pub,
But I could really use some tips and pointers on story telling and openers, most openars I have seen on the net is to "straighforward" for swedish girls (students any way I figure they have heard it all)