PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I know that some of us, most of us at times, struggle with feeling insignificant or have problems with confidence issues in our inner game. We may become discouraged and feel that everyone around us is better, i know i do at times...maybe wanting to be someone else who seems to "have it all"? Well, i don't know if any of you saw in the news lately about Owen Wilson attempting suicide after Sheryl Crow walked out on him, but he is a prime example of a guy who is perceived to "have it all". Any HB, any where, any time.
So the when you struggle with feeling significant in your inner game, just think even those who seem to have it all, really don't. It shows that we are all just as significant as the other guy, or any guy. Next time you feel alone in your self pity or confidence struggle, just remember our friend Owen and that even though some other people look so great, they're just people and we all share the same struggles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good point. We can achieve great levels of success, but then we have to maintain that success, which can be harder than getting the initial success in the first place! And sometimes we just have to let go of things to make room for futher growth. Even millionaires sometimes have to start from nothing again to realize the true value of their lives.