PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I work part time as a cashier in an all women's clothing store, and while I get a fuck load of IOIs from female customers most of them HB 8s and 9s, I have a hard time running any game especially behind a register. Other than "Hi, how are you doing today?" "Did you find everything alright?" and "Thank you for shopping come back again" I don't have anything else to say. What kind of openers/routines can I run in these situations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

'oi love, get your slit out' will work a treat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im in a similar situation any good ones out there fellas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Guys, personally i would advise against sarging at work. Whether it be with co workers or customers, you are just asking for trouble. unwanted advances on your part can lead to complaints and loss of your job.

If you are goign to sarge remember that woman are attracted to power. No offense so please dont take this the wrong way, but cashier.....does not necessary exude power in the work place, it would be much easier to sarge as a manager :)...maybe take this as motivation to get that promotion!

The best bet is to do your best to appear power full, if there is like an HB 10 if you can offer her anything that the normal customers would not get, give it to her......cupons, discount, extra anything.

Girls love free shit, and if you say "im not supposed to do this but............" you give off the bad boy image as well

good luck