PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: i+candy+rs
Wow I guess I'm fortunate that i've always been a class clown. I always didn't care what people thoguht of me or what i did. Since I can remember like 7th grade. i've been able to talk to girls. my first gf and lay was when i was 13.

My best friend was someone like you guys. Shy, embarassed to talk to girls.

So i'm going to make a sugestion.

Work out, and take some self defence class. build some confidence in your self and it will show and reflect in other things you do.

try it. feel good about your self. knowing that you can protect your self will come off in other daily life choices.

Start hanging with girls. Even if its band girls or square girls. get comfortable around them or any girl. you'll soon find out there nothing to be scared of.

maybe some of you need to take baby steps such as that. instead of trying to jump head first into sets.

cruise the strip in your car. for some reason being in a car is like being protected in a tank. you'll feel less vulnerable. yet you can tell a girl her car looks good at the red light. or if she can let you a cd and you'll return it on the way back around. or you can say. 'eh my friend wanted to talk to you. wanna meet at (name some spot near by).

all these things is something i've done. or did in my days. It never fails.

Just try it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah Mate nice Advice I would Add this tips for the guys thar are VERY SHY:

* First off all Keep in mind this, u can not run if dont know how to walk
What i mean is that if u ´r feeling ver Anxios with girls, if u got somethin like Gril-o-fobia u can not sarge, so dont try to game girls if u can not talk to them, the main point about these is that U need to force Ur self to talk to Girls about anything But dont try to game them until u r feeling ok with girls.

* Second go Out and talk to anyone U like, Every one, the guy from the 7 elven, The Scout Girl at the street every one , if ur not feeling confortable Just try to say hi to people Hi every one u see.

*Be Funny, Go out and be funny with everyone, do dumb stuff it doesnt matter, this will help u feel ok with urself, remember u can do whtever u like, U wont see again any of the people who might be watching.

* This Might Sound funny but is a Great ADvice I read it from a Psychological Mag in My univerity a Great Method (It Works Great) to feel Confotrable with any one i this :

• Put Ur favorite Song With A High VOlume on YOur room And SIng Ur ASs Off! (Closed Door)

THen Sing At The BAthroom when u R alne But REally Do It Scream SHout, DAnce.

Do I AS long AS u want (3days Would Be great)

THen Do the same procees (i mean the one in your room) BUt This time With YOur Door Open (unlocked). THen The Door completely opened, THen The music Witha lower level than ur Voice.

And So On It REally, Helps Try It Guys.

Hope U like It MATes, CHeers!

P.D. ANd PLease Forget aBout that stuid ARgument in that many AFC´s Hide. Its Harder In My COuntry That´s Complete Bollocks

Cheers MATes[/list]

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

^^ Great advice Sovnarkom about the music thing. It gave me an idea.

My trip to work is about an hour each way and I usually listen to music (only thing you can do really). After reading this I thought I'd try something.

First I drove about 20 minutes with both windows up blasting music and singing the song out loud. Now the trick is, you can't listen to music you like (for ex: rap). You have to sing something cheesy that you know you shouldn't be singing out loud like Fergies 'Big Girls Don't Cry' hahaha.. It works though.

Once you get the hang of it, start to sing while looking at everyone driving next to you, but you gotta do it like your into it. Try driving next to a HB and sing and looking at her smiling (It doesn't matter because your windows are closed and she can't hear you). This helps get your jitters out.

If you wanna go further, roll down your windows and turn down the music. I find the hardest test is doing that in traffic while all the cars are going slow next to you. Also if you have cars on your left.

First day trying it today, but it seems to help me so far with shyness. I'm pretty sure if I do it for about 2 weeks or so, my confidence will boost a lot. Try it and let me know how it works for you guys.

P.S. You can also try doing it at stop signs and to homeless people on the corners haha.. It's all fun and games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok
thats a Great Way u applied my pattented method lol, Thats aGreat Way, really kinda proud of ya lol

Well lad i really like d the thing about singing cheesy songs but u shoould remember that for some people is harder thatn for to other so singing songs u actually dont like would be a step further in the training

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

haha thanks... I would never sing cheesy songs around my neighborhood though.. If people I knew seen me, my rep would pretty much be dead haha.. hopefully people will have fun with it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Vote+Freeburg
[quote="Nerd Avenger"]

Start hanging with girls. Even if its band girls quote]

I'm the Percussion Section leader of my High School band so I resent that.

Actually I don't band girls are gross.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: devilmaycry265
AOL: westthestamede
eh, i wouldnt take it personaly, as weve all leared from watching bandcamp, the movie or in real life, there can be some hb's there and they all know how to blow. steriotypes get used but i wouldt take offence to it every pua here on this site and in the community are really good about helping each other.

sry about the spelling, its just late and my laptop keys are small