PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi.

I am new to this whole PUA thing I did not have huge problems before but i want to get better since i are not that good.

So here is the problem. Girls in Denmark think they are a lot even tho they arent. Anyway the problem is not to go speak to them but how to keep it going.

Almost No girl in Denmark will give you her number right away or something like that.

So how to do? keep asking her questions, or keep talking about something random?

Hope you can help me

Ps sorry for my bad english

-Skream

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you think you're a confident natural, and Danish girls really don't give their numbers out to anybody, then how about:

Go up to a bar and start chatting to the girl next to you at the bar. Open up the conversation by saying "Don't you think it's crazy how Danish girls never give out their phone numbers? My friend and I were just talking about it. And that's not the only crazy thing about them ...[insert a suitable neg here]" - and then wait for her to retort with her counter-argument. If you do it right you'll have a long conversation on your hands; play it right, and she'll give you her number to prove a point 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do I look gay in this shirt?

Yeah no whatever reaction > GO STORYTELLING!!!!

I just went out for fitness i stood up of the benchpress when i was feeling this big hand on the back of my ass, i turned around and I saw a big moustached guy lookin seducing at me as if i wanted to have sex :O. I felt completely surprised as all the girls began laughing.... last night I got slapped on my ass for three more times by man.. I saw you stare at the back of my ass to, but you know I decide who can slap my ass... (say the last sentence completely serious and than with the same facial expression give her a wink ;)) She starts laughing...

Then you ask: What should I do??? Do you get tapped a lot on your asses? I guess not, because you all look very cocky...
Or I guess not, beacuse I think your ass cant handel the power of my hand...

Then: You are having a conversation....

Then you ask: where do you actually know each other of?
Or.. Introduce me, it is the polite thing to do...

Then, you have given a couple of negs and DHV..

Storytopics are: What will you become if there were no failures, dont say princess...

ONLY BY this routine I kissclosed and number closed allmost 40 percent of my success... haha I actually should charge for this information...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do I look gay in this shirt?

Yeah no whatever reaction > GO STORYTELLING!!!!

I just went out for fitness i stood up of the benchpress when i was feeling this big hand on the back of my ass, i turned around and I saw a big moustached guy lookin seducing at me as if i wanted to have sex :O. I felt completely surprised as all the girls began laughing.... last night I got slapped on my ass for three more times by man.. I saw you stare at the back of my ass to, but you know I decide who can slap my ass... (say the last sentence completely serious and than with the same facial expression give her a wink ;)) She starts laughing...

Then you ask: What should I do??? Do you get tapped a lot on your asses? I guess not, because you all look very cocky...
Or I guess not, beacuse I think your ass cant handel the power of my hand...

Then: You are having a conversation....

Then you ask: where do you actually know each other of?
Or.. Introduce me, it is the polite thing to do...

Then, you have given a couple of negs and DHV..

Storytopics are: What will you become if there were no failures, dont say princess...

ONLY BY this routine I kissclosed and number closed allmost 40 percent of my success... haha I actually should charge for this information...

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys for your help :)

I am going to try that in the nearst future and by the I love the the '' do i look guy'' story :)

Thanks again

-Skream

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys for your help :)

I am going to try that in the nearst future and by the I love the the '' do i look guy'' story :)

Thanks again

-Skream