Post subject: Brainfreeze
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've yet to open a set having read about pick up but i was at the supermarket a couple days ago, and there's this hottie in the wine section and she's opening boxes and putting product out onto shelves.

I'm needing to buy some wine for my mums birthday and i'm so ready to try and open her but my brain just freezes and i can't think of anything to say after 'do you know how much this wine costs?' (there was no price tag).
I literally just froze up and couldn't think of anywhere else to take the conversation.

Any tips on how to get over that? What could i have said?

Post subject: Re: Brainfreeze
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:18 pm 

Quote:
I've yet to open a set having read about pick up but i was at the supermarket a couple days ago, and there's this hottie in the wine section and she's opening boxes and putting product out onto shelves.

I'm needing to buy some wine for my mums birthday and i'm so ready to try and open her but my brain just freezes and i can't think of anything to say after 'do you know how much this wine costs?' (there was no price tag).
I literally just froze up and couldn't think of anywhere else to take the conversation.

Any tips on how to get over that? What could i have said?

In a very short few words, PRACTICE! The more you approach and have to practice thinking on your feet the better you will do and the less you will goof.