Post subject: facial expression
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

of course we all know how what to say, but imo the part that matters most is body language. besides your gait, confidence and etc what character do you play?

do you play a humorous character, cocky, mystery or whatever. but basically what state is your face in, as in are you smiling or looking happy, or more serious?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't like playing a character. I mean , I'm not a funny guy when it comes to sarge , and suddently I become boring when set is closed. You want to copy anybodies ( facial ) expressions, that's not what is required to do. You're not playing a movie!! All those things come out naturally, the more you talk to people the more you'll understand that. I don't know, when you're funny you don't think about the face you make!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I find that with night-game if you have good energy around you. The facial expression is usually a mix of a smile with naughty looking eyes. (okay that sounded weird).

Two nights ago I went out sarging at night. I pulled of the number of a bar chick (HB 9). I didnt talk to her at all actually. A mutual friend introduced us and for the rest off the night Id show up maybe every 25 minutes with the facial expression mentioned above.. I also smiled nd looked her in the eye for just a second longer then usual when paying for drinks..

If your a boring person..your face will say so

If your a grumpy person..your face will say so

If your a fun person..the people around you will see so.

Nitrogen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

alright i see, so basically have high energy to you and be funny. I have no problem with that i'm always energetic and i can get every girl to laugh and join in with my jokes. but most of the time it doesn't go anywhere from there. imo i don't think they take me seriously because maybe i'm too much of a joker or i'm not closing fast enough and they get bored. All i know is that i have openers handled and i get a very good response from any girl i talk to. i'm just missing something...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well a little tip I heard from one of my buddies today, was that when you are zeroing in on a HB, make eye contact and just repeat in your head "I love you, I love you, I love you...". If you keep thinking it, it'll just naturally change your facial expression. Try it out. I could help alot for better facial expressions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well a little tip I heard from one of my buddies today, was that when you are zeroing in on a HB, make eye contact and just repeat in your head "I love you, I love you, I love you...". If you keep thinking it, it'll just naturally change your facial expression. Try it out. I could help alot for better facial expressions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

8) COCKY, AND CONFIDENT. ALWAYS. 8)