Post subject: drive by's
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ok so im 16 and just started driving. im always seeing hunnnies walkin about and if i pull next to them i know i come off as a little creepy to some because i dont have any good openers.
any one know any good ones when your driving by or when you pull up next to another car..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well this would be a bit of a hard game to play as you can't really have any sort of conversation with them. I don't think this idea will work too well, squarewheels.

Post subject: Re: drive by's
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
ok so im 16 and just started driving. im always seeing hunnnies walkin about and if i pull next to them i know i come off as a little creepy to some because i dont have any good openers.
any one know any good ones when your driving by or when you pull up next to another car..?
I dont think there is a way to get a girl from your car. Girls hate it. Heres what you can do. When you are driving your car, find a park place and park your car. Than get out and when you see a cute girl, go and talk to her.

I use to do stupid things from my car just to get out of my comfort zone. But eventually I realized, that the game isnt played there. But here are some things I did and, what a surprise, sometimes it worked. Once in a while I got a smile or even started a conversation.

If you want to be a jackass, and if you are 16 you are allowed to be, you can whistle from your car, honk your horn, and if she looks at the car, put the energy in your face and say.. WHATS UP BABY!

Try it. It might work.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Opening from your car, well thats hard. But please remember do what you want. Dont worry about coming off creepy just go for it. My friend Zak will get out of a car while at a red light or just scream stop and run across the street to a girl at an SPAM. Now your worried about being seen as creepy, I'm amazed these girls dont mace him. But guess what, he pulls it off. The world is your playing field and you are the coolest motha lova in the god damn world.

If you need something to say while in a car, "Lets Race" then make voom voom sounds(not the car) like a 5 yr old in the passenger seat. or "Hey, what's ur name mines, mike." Then tell her to pull over. You might get surprised. The point is to stop worrying about coming off as creepy. Who is in who's world. Bring them into your world. Like my friend Zak. Most people would get scared and think he's guna rob them but what are the reasons he pulls it off. The words he's saying. Come on guys I know your smarter than that.