PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Guys

I had a job interview last week for a clothes shop in a massive shopping centre which attracts some serious HB's into it.

Let's say I get the job, I was wondering what openers to use on some of the girls coming into the shop. They will probably have to be quite short and not very direct so I don't get fired if one goes wrong!

It's basically about getting in quick and number closing then carrying on with my job without the manager getting suspicious!

Any help will be appreciated...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well, most girls will probably hold a piece of clothing in their hand and keep it in front of them in order to look at it. If you see that you could say something like: "If I can give you an advice I wouldn't buy that.". You can than help her maybe, give some advice and at the end you can stop talking about clothing and start the attraction phase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:03 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah I just got a job at a clothing store called express and I had to walk and greet women in the women department. So I saw a mom and a HB8 who were looking at bras.

Me: I know you guys dont need help in bras.
Mom:Huh
Me: Looks like you two are finding your ways with bras
Mom: Yeah were just looking
Me: Ok yeah because I dont know anything about bras since I dont wear them.
(Something like that forgot what I actually said but it was hilarious had them laughing for a few mins)
Mom: (Laugh)
HB8: (Laugh)

I walked away and HB8 was just staring and smiling.

Just be natural and go off of what the surroundings are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Would you like to sign up for the human mirror program ?

The what ?

The human mirror program, basically you just leave me your number and I'll call you to setup a time when I can come by and tell you how these clothes look on you.