PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Im not sure if anyone has said this already (if so im sorry I couldnt find a post like this one) but a great way to get rid of approach anxiety and make your job more interesting at the same time is to talk to random peopel at work (Im a delivery boy so this is extra easy for me). Make it a game try to strike up a conversation with every random person you can and see how many random people you can talk to before you get off.At first when I was delivering pizza it was kind of hard since Im used to just saying "thankyou enjoy your food" and my first time trying i sounding like the biggest AFC anyone has ever seen ,but after a while it wasnt bad things were flowing better and I was actually starting to have fun with it. Its not like you hav eanyhing to loose at worst your just the guy at work that makes chit chat with everyone and once its all practice who cares if the person responds or not .Tryig to think of a convo within the 3 or 4 seconds where the customer comes out of there house was fun and will ,I feel, definetly help me to sound more natural on the field. Im new to this game and Im starting to realize that being or at least seeming natural is a HUGE thing. You can have all the prerecorded lines in the world but if ur tione and body language arent congruent (as mystery would say) it simply wont work. I feel liek this can apply to anyones job who deals with random peoepl in any way even if is just on your lunch break so make it fun and dont take it too seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

LOL. My fav job ever...
Anyways yes if your a delevery then you have wide field comming a pua.
YOU can always spark up a convo with people... and I know there are hot girls that answer the dore you can game.... I had one answer the dore w/o a top on once 8) was best delivery ever

-----------------------------