PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I was sitting in a coffeeshop woring a crossword puzzle today. A girl in the shop mad eye contact with me a few times. I thought about approaching, but an opinion opener just didn't seem right. It seems more like a group/club type of thing. Any tips on coffeshop opening?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

LoL I hate opinion openers...
I'm assuming this is a girl that just happen to be getting coffie when you did.
You could just go up to her.
Look at her for a min and say your cute you should join me.
A. She will make and excuse
B. She will sit down with ya
I would play the lotto if i had a 50% chance cause 1/2 your gonna win

-----------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Smile, call her over and ask her to help out with the crossword. Say she looks like the nerdy type who's good at this sorta stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Love it Silhouette. Great opener. I wouldn't invite her over just yet though. I think she should have to almost earn it. I would just ask her for one of the questions with an answer that most likely resembles her. Whether it be cute, adorable, sassy, or anything like that. Hey maybe even a persons name that invokes class. Scour for a crossword that has that question in it and take it everywhere with you as a tool at coffee shops and the sort. If you write it in in pencil, like you're supposed to with crossword puzzles, you can just erase it and use it later on another girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i dont spend much time in coffee shops.. am a drive thru kinda guy but i have been into star bucks at chapters a few times and only one time i saw a girl very worth approaching...

she was in line ahead of me but im sure it could work .. maybe even better if shes already seated... i donno but this worked out good

me: hey.... (she looks up at me) .... i uh... never ordered from here before...im a timmies guy.. but that menu looks like another language to me... do they have just.. coffee?

her: haha.. ya.. of course...

me: maybe im not coffee-cultured enuff.. but i really donno what a mocha cappa whatever is.... would u do me a favour and just order me something with caffeine...warm... and a bit sweet?

her: oh sure!! np..... do u like caramel

and blah blah...

i really have no idea what i ended up with. other than the fact that there is caramel in it.
it was decent tho......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Lawl..crossword puzzle as a prop for opening. Nice one.
Find one with just the right number of spaces for a mobile number. 'Hey..other than (whtv word she suggests for that space) I bet it could fit your number in too.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Some mpuas say that metaphysical things are good in coffee shops. I bought a tarot card deck, a graph-o-deck (for handwriting analysis), and a palm reading book. I haven't used them yet. They say you can just ask one girl if she wants to know some stuff about herself and then a lot of other girls will want you to do them too. Also these things are good for using speed seduction patterns while you tell them their fortune and stuff.

Post subject: problem!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The problem is that if you are having difficulity approaching a women who is giving massive IOI's then you need a backup just incase you forget what to say or can;t think.
The dude is right just talk to her, but why not ask a scripted opinion opener! Hell relate it to your crossword! and throw in the mandetory neg