PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Everytime I approach a set in a mall in the hallways (a big one, the mall of america) they are all so stiff!! They don't seem comfortable talking to me and my wing. Whats wrong with us? Sometimes theres one pair of hb6's that are uber friendly, but why isn't anyone like this.

we would use openers such as "which pickup line do you like better" or "what color eyes do you prefer on guys" or "which one of us has a better haircut".

all they do is answer the question and leave (well they tell us through body language that they want to go)... how do you reach the hook point?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Look at yourself....
How your aproching them?
What your saying?
Your actions and movments tword them.
HOW your talking to them.
Are you being friendly and fun?

-----------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Go into a store at a mall, stand next to a girl and look around. Get used to standing next to a girl and not saying anything. Be completely comfortable with it. Because once you are than she'll be. Than approach some girls again, come in from an angle, and say "This malls so ridiculously unnecessary but so ridiculously addictive." She'll laugh and agree because they are girls and they love the mall. There's your opener. Smile and have fun. After all, it's just a game.