PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey there pick-up brothers, I need a little inspiration for the following scenarion.

I work in a large firm. Down the end of the hall from my office, there is another department, with people we do not have much business with. There is a colleague there, about an 8, and I need a good pick-up. My goal is eventually to go out and have a drink with her.

What I was thinking is, the next time we are together (we share the coffee machine), I'll tell her that I need some female input and ask her to think about which present I should buy for my cousins (23 y/o chick) birthday. This been somewhat of a modestly succesfull operen for me in the past. It is not extremely strong however and perhaps somewhat hard to switch the topic to her and me going out sometime.

Any good ideas anybody, for an alternative opener and/or the switch to me asking her out on a date without it getting odd?

Thanks!

The Sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

its pretty good. do that then when you guys are having a conversation, ask her to hang out with you after work and get "REAL" coffee than the machine both of you are used to.thats a start

Post subject: An idea.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well next time you are at the coffee machine u can tell her:

"Hey, you wanna do something good for the world?"

Before she answers hand her ur cellphone in camera mode and say:

"Take a picture of me and the coffee machine please"
Then pose proud next to the machine.

By the time she takes picture her curiousity will be risen.After she takes the picture say something like:

"Thanks, you are the best.. u probably thinkin why the hell would i want a picture with a coffee machine?" :) (dont look like u r waiting an answer)

And keep going: "i just wanted memory of why im going to leave this job tomorrow, company is making what?1-2 millions monthly, and we dont even get capuccino.... and muffin or something is like totaly out of the question" :)
she should give u few laughs out of courtesy at least

you: "If you are brave enough we can open our own company, we can call it "YourName" and ..... ? :)

SHE: (is supposed to tell u her name)

when she says her name u can go on with:

"Oh hi "HerName", its so nice to finaly meet somebody who is not a robot around here and can acctualy laugh"

Dont make compliments on outlooks, just keep chat going few seconds more and try to be the one to surprisingly close the conversation(polite ofcourse) as she is probably expecting to ask her out.Go back to ur office cubicle or whatever it is that u call it and later on just call back her office (im sure its not so hard to find her office number as u have her name already), and say something like:

"Hey we are calling from "YourCompanyName"'s administration, do you have a free minute?(this will be useful after the following line) after she says ":yes ofcourse"
you can say:
"certain information came to us that you and another employee was conspiring about opening your own company and stealing all our clients?"

If she is smart enough she will realize its u and will laugh, if u dont get nothing in 1-2 seconds after u say all that just say "dont freak out, its me "yourname" :)
"How u doing i hope i didnt worried u too much, its probably a good thing if they fire us anyway"

try get straight to the point as soon as she gives u few words:
"Anyways, me and my best friend "wing-name" are way too cool company to go out alone tonight and we dont have plans, you have some skills on pool or bowling?"

then u get the idea, just keep in mind she may not have some friend to join her so if u see she will be coming alone just say "alright then i will ditch my friend tonight cos otherwise it wont be fair 2 against 1 on the table... i mean the pool table" :)

NOTE: All this pretty much depends on ur personality, i cant see myself saying it, but its normal that it may not sound good from another guy.

NOTE2: You have some disadvantage cos u spent time liking this girl so its possible u gonna speak with a bit of a tension so its best u get 2 tequila shots or whatever small dosage of alcohol that u know it helps u lose the tension and be just about sober.

PS: If she shuts u down with the "i have boyfriend" stuff for some reason u can say "thats ok with me, im not jelaous" and laugh "no seriously, im sorry if u got the wrong idea what i had in mind some friendly hangout, i just got out of 2 years relationship im totaly not in a place to start a new one right now:)Im sure nobody will get angry to u for making new friends, if u want i'll call u back before i get off work and u can confirm me then?"
Many bitches say the boyfriend stuff althought they may still go out with u, for example she may think that u somehow know she has boyfriend so not saying she has boyfriend may make her look like slut in ur eyes (asd), so this will give her few hours to think about it, u removed her boyfriend shield with "friendly company" line so if she is at least a little attracted to u she will agree.

Its best if u acctualy ask her for tomorrow, not tonight because she may have plans, and once she says no once its more tricky even if she had good reason.

If she doesnt go for all that, then dont try again under no circumstances, keep beeing cool, try date some other girl from her department or just do what i do:

Find the best looking female-friend u have and ask her to dress realy higher-valued than rest women working in ur company and put her on stand by near the location of the coffee machine, once u see the target is going for a coffee go to the coffee machine and give sign to ur female-friend, make her come there scream to u and slap you on the face and go away with last words "im not a sex toy i have feelings too, dont call me again", ofcourse u must evaluate if this can get u fired :)
If you go for that routine u should make it look like she tried to be descrete in begging but then she started screaming to u, not too loud ofcourse, she is high-class lady after all.

But better do the simple stuff good than the fancy stuff bad, you are the judge of what u can pull and what not.

I hope i helped.