Post subject: help a brother out :)
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey!
talked to this girl yesterday, added her on Facebook, got a message back! all good so far! Problem is her message is boring, talks about exams and revising and shit like that and how she is going to hand it all in. She's asked me hows all my revison and coursework going, (she was a great laugh when i spoke to her face to face...honest!)
Im trying to figure out to reply, im thinking something along the lines of:
you dont seem the hardwoking type :)! (cos she was talking about how she stayed out till 6 in the morning over the weekend) But I want to put something more than that and something funnier!
if anybody out there wants to give me a lil help then be my guest!

(plz dont reply to this if you're gonna say "figure it out for yourself" or something like that lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"Ive been coducting some market research, it turns out that im within the top 1% of students here, I possess a mensa sized brain and lethal good looks, aparently im every womans dream. How many nights a week do you dream of me?"

"I work hard so I can play hard.... I hope your the same, Im always catching u working away, now I need to get you out to play..."

jus summin teasing away from her one track mind

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The big problem is, dont think ok i added her on facebook, and dont wanna mess up ur success, ie u closed a cool girl. You will need to take risks if u wanna get in that valley of pleasure ;), otherwise u will get sucked into lets just be friends zone, dont be scared to be bold, your the man and you are the one that has to esculate. Stilmulate her emotions, do some role play, oh i think il take u away to a deser island where we would drink rum all day around a big bonfire etc etc, good lick bruh