PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

For all you PUA's out there who would like a challenge when it comes to opening here is a good one and it would also help me a lot!

I have been living in Barcelona for 2 years now (by the way what a fantastic place to pick up women) and right now the summer season is just starting. The days are longer, the sun shines and it's getting really hot. So does everybody do in this city? They go to the beach! Now I don't know what it's like in other countries but here in Spain easily about 50% of the girls go topless on the beach. So my question is... how do I approach & transition a HB10 who is sunbathing topless on the beach wearing just a thong? I cannot but help to feel aroused with such a view and that inhibits my thinking and makes me nervous. Of course the girl is also aware that she is naked and that she is hot so how can I approach without blowing it? All i can think of is ask for a ciggie but how do I transition then? And what if she doesn't smoke?

thx guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:41 am 
Dedicated Member

Whether they are topless or not you still got to speak to them in the same way. If you are going to change your opener just because they look different, then you are just another afc.

Say what you normally say. Just lie down on the sand and strike a conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I live in south Florida, im at the beach all the time. i usually open either two ways.

1) I usually bring a football (in your case i guess a soccer ball), and i throw it to them. If they miss i say "your boring", and asked if they have ever played. If they havent, then i say "ill teach you, throw it back".
If theydo catch it I tell them(i made this up) "i read in a magazine that being active in the sun is the best way to get an even tan."

2) Get near by, and do an over the shoulder saying "what is better for relaxing than the beach" with a big smile. she'll respond, and then follow with name 2 things better... she'll probably say either sex, drugs or whatever, tease her and continue.
let me know how you do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Oh man I'm going to Europe this summer and I need help too. I'll be 17 then, picking up 16-18 year old girls. Lots of girls say me and my friend are the best looking guys in that city (of just 20,000 people). But what really sucks is that people speak three languages where I'm going. Albanian, Macedonian, and Turkish.

Very few speak English, so I run the risk of looking like a retard trying to up to a girl that doesn't speak English... I mean I know fluent Albanian but I definitely can't be funny in Albanian like I am in English.

Do you have any tips for the language barrier?
I guess I could get them to try speaking English and neg them on it.