Post subject: Cocky/funny thread
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Modestas23
Everything you know about cocky/funny write it in this thread. From examples to field reports to even articles on it. This would help out alot of people especially the people who just got in the game. It would also help me out alot too.

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001376.html

Post subject: my FAV. C&F line
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: palfaro_956@yahoo.com
-(after she compliments your clothes) Whoa sweetie just because you like my shirt/pants doesn’t mean it’s coming off:P(?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Heres one.. If you aren't naturally cocky/funny, your going to fail miserably. So if its not you, forget it. You don't gotta take my advice though, the "field results" will tell all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Heres one.. If you aren't naturally cocky/funny, your going to fail miserably. So if its not you, forget it. You don't gotta take my advice though, the "field results" will tell all.
? You didn't actually tell us one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Some girls you dont have a choice bro, you know you have to bring the heat that is why the OP is probably asking for examples.

Just be quick and whitty, lean away from typical basic responses/actions(just because everything is already automatic and routine already, make yourself stand out to these women)

Girls like to hit/push you when you bust their balls, just cause they know you topped them...If they get up on my clothes Ill usually say something like "Woah this shirt was freshly cleaned" Now obv your joking but girls will always respond something like "Im not dirty, im clean etc." Or ill rub off where they felt me and return the gesture back "here its back on you now". Totally confuses them cause typically guys take these "feely" moments and know they mean something but totally disregard any action or move to escalate her from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
well that's sort of true if you are funny though you can get the cockiness and confidence to be so you just have to work on your inner game. the trick to cocky funny is to just be a douche bag and not the ones you see on the jersey beaches more along the lines of dane cook type.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Generic response to ANY compliment - "Flattery will get you nowhere (smile & touch)"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I love using cocky funny, because you don't have to come up with weird routines, you can just mix it in with normal conversations and be yourself. A good line I use a lot when I get a number is ''but you have to promise to limit yourself to ringing me only 5 times day ok?''.

Another line I use which is really cocky, and I think you need to be sure they are attracted to you first, or it won't work, is ''yeah I know you want my babies tbh!'' and then they either deny it or agree. They agree you tease them and tell them how you they couldn't handle you or that they need to be rich. If the disagree then you tease them for being a lesbian, and act as if they're just not normal. The trick is to keep it playful. Funny way to call them a lesbian is ''oh ok you must be one of them girls that like to drink from the furry cup then ;)'' usually gets a laugh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I love the "nose wiggle" line...I used it on a girl in school once and she always covered her nose, went bright red and punched me in the arm while hiding a smile.

Noses rock.

- Memento

Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis -- GHR & NHS