PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey i'm chris!
bit of past history for you: I used to be this stupid wussy back in the day. in retrospect i cringe thinking about it! I met this girl and at first the spark and chemistry between us was amazing but then I fucked it up because i was this sad romantic dweeb!
years passed and I didn't hear from her and i started watching and looking at all David Deangelo's emails and DVDS and they helped me a lot! read The Game etc and I became more confident and i realized that what I was doing before was fucking awful to be frank!
ANYWAY, time went on and this girl then started talking to me on msn, by the point I was new man and I started to talk to her again. but this time I was ready for her! What i fucking love about her is that shes stunning to look at! (yes a 10) but shes not one of those stuck up girls who know they're goodlooking and talk about it! shes fun to talk to and shes a laugh and she knows how to give it back to! But my only interaction with her was via msn! I havnt seen her since the wussy days!
Our msn conversations were fantastic and i can tell she wants me!
Got a text from her yesterday saying she wants to buy me a drink! its taken me like 5 years to change this around and now she is the one chasing me!
Boys, this is 5 years in the making and i dont want to fuck this up because even though ive changed completely she is still means the fucking world to me! When i meet her it needs to be perfect, no fuck ups! any advice or anybody who has been in this siutation before who can help me blow this thing out of the water would be awesome! I dont want to get in her pants, this connection is not like that, its much bigger, deeper and more meaningful than any of that shit! any tips, any lil mind games, what to say to her for the first time in 5 years and anything to help!
Fuck my uni life, fuck my exams, FUCK IT! This is what its all about!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

well first off, welcome to the forums..

you dont have to put 'READ' in your topics in order to get them read just so you know =)

quicksearch is your friend... use it well...

now on to your question n' stuff
Quote:
I met this girl and at first the spark and chemistry between us was amazing

mmhmm... (is that violens I hear tuning up in the background???)
Quote:
years passed and I didn't hear
oh wait wait... i know this song... it's on the tip of my tounge
Quote:
time went on and this girl then started talking to me on msn
I swear ive heard this song before... JIMMY.. you know I know this song, you know I know it
Quote:
I started to talk to her again. but this time I was ready for her...What i fucking love about her is that shes stunning to look at!
Man i know this song... wait, WAIT
Quote:
i can tell she wants me!
YES I remember now
Quote:
she is still means the fucking world to me!.... When i meet her it needs to be perfect, no fuck ups!
*choir angels sing*

ONEITIS

heh... sorry i coulnt resist...
dont take my teasing the wrong way but you have to call this what it is.

lets get this out of the way first,
Quote:
I dont want to get in her pants, this connection is not like that,
yes you do... stop it, accept it for what it is.. sure sure its more than just that... but just be honest... you want in her pants.. or you would just keep dating Miss Michigan and have this awsome connection with superfriend

You are gonna see this girl, and probably wet yourself your so worried about it...
Not to say that you cant get with this girl OK... dont get me wrong, i hope it goes well for you... But you have GOT to take this girl off the fucking mountain you have put her on...
If you dont.. you will fuck it up... and nothing we can say will change that...

So
Quote:
When i meet her it needs to be perfect, no fuck ups!
this line of thinking has GOT to go away if your ever gonna get over this.

be yourself... but accept the fact that NO ONE is perfect, you will be so worried about saying the perffect thing that you will miss the obvious

and give up the "lil mind games"
dont play games with this girl.. just be real... run some push pull, kino, esclate... do eye contact... do compliance testing... be fun, high energy, and cool... dont run openers on her and probably keep the routines to a minimum... MAYBE use the cube routine, if you can get some good attraction and report going FIRST.

lastly
Quote:
Fuck my uni life, fuck my exams, FUCK IT! This is what its all about!
this shit will get you killed... seriously.. follow this out and if it doesnt work out for you we are gonna be talking you off the f-ing bridge...
you are most important... not this girl.
OK... 10 years from now, your still gonna want that degree and what not..even if you do get with this girl.

so re-evaluate yourself... calm down, reframe...
oh and quicksearch oneitis... cus youve got it bad.

JMT,
Lucky

I couldn't find any stats on death from approaching a woman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

. . . . Nothing else needs to be said. . . . Yeah, I've got nothing to add, nothing to take away. . . perfect response to an almost perfect problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You hardly need pick-up advice in this case, you say you know she wants you and she asked you out for a drink... she is the one trying to pick you up!

If what you want is to make her fall in love with you... there's no advice for that. Just be yourself, if you're the one for her, that should be enough, she should like you for who you are, you shouldn't have to try to impress her or play mind games with her.

Anyway good luck Chris, just be confident and be yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

just chill out!

if your projecting all of this crazy energy, then she could pick up on that.

she already likes you, what more do you want? just be the guy she likes, which apparently is you.

just remember to keep things fun and light

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

lol im cool, im cool! Ive calmed down now! got a bit excited in the moment there :)

fealinlucky, thanks, for all your advice! Yea, im the first to admit that I have oneitits! But if Neil Strauss can have it, so can i! lol! Also thanks for making my post look like sum epic romantic blockbuster! yea i may have milked mine a bit for ultimate impact!

and thanks for the other posts guys! much apreciated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I was gonna add in my 2 cents, but the dude who answered right after broke it down pretty well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

oneitis haha, let this nigguh go after this girl....obviously has his mind set on it.(good)
If the bitch is a dime in his book obviously its a goal he wants to accomplish into bedding this girl. Any other loser(possibly in this forum) would let her go because of not wanting to claim oneitis...let that one hot chick go, the one you couldnt bag, the one that ignored you because your game bottom'd out or did not work on her. OP gets ripped on for having a personal challenge setup. Not like the dude has been stalking some girl for the last 6months and hasnt even said Hi to her(

Only thing id do, is if she knows you were a wussy back in the day, and all of a sudden your changed over the years..she might try and test you to see where you really stand...follow up properly and IT WONT be a problem. Number #2 pencil in the air.....

Other than that, calm some of that energy down that way it will not interfere with you and her.

Should be a cake walk.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im my oppinion... KINO, KINO, KINO!!! bro ive been in this position before.. and i fucked it up real bad coz i didnt kino enough and left the rapport way too late.. i regret it bro.. first off.. kiss on the cheek, first sight..
"OMG! havnt seen u in ages! * cheek, hug. nice to see you in person for once"..
DO NOT hessitate to put ur arm round her from the very begining... (on the waist not the shoulder)crossing road"hey watch the road huh?(arm round waist") she doesnt respond positively lightly sarge another chick..( bit of punishment) now this is the important.. dont wait for the last opportunity to kiss her somewhere along the date go for it.. LOOK FOR THE IOIs... once spotted- haha my new personal fav
"want some gum?? hb:yeah! *close give her your gum.. (now ask for it back)..

ps a bit off advice make sure she knows ur a new guy..dont return back to ur old self for a second because sometime during the date ur gonna feel like your old self.. just remember you got a head full of knowledge to get this chick digging you, just put it into practice