PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all,

So I just got home. Here is the whole story. if someone understands, please feel free...

So 2 weeks ago, this girl (HB8) was home (officially to play Wii) and she stayed from 6h30 pm to midnight, we were discussing 99% of the time, and I think I played it really well. it was a Thursday night, she had school the Friday she could have left much earlier if she wanted. that day, I have tried going a little kino, but she wasn't answering them.

Today, she texted me to propose me to join her and her friends at some tasting room. I go, and wait for 2 fucking hours for her. She was texting/calling me all the time saying she was sorry and she would be there in 5 mn and begging me not to leave. I was leaving the place when she came (literally). Anyway, we stay for like 2 hours, than she was begging me to go to her favorite club, which I did, but it was a huge mistake, because she knew everyone and was spending all her time saying hi you hi that which of course pissed me off. Also, again, I was trying to kino-escalate, but she wasn't answering. She told me later in the car that everyone was asking if I was her bf, so I guess she didn't want me to come to close in front of peope like the manager-DJ-bartender-Bouncer-whatever because she might loose her hedge or something like that.

Anyway, she gots a lot of free drinks, get wasted (I couldn't, I was driving), we go home. I try to escalate again...nada.we eat, I try to escalate...nada! She gives me TONS of IOIs (like probably more than I have ever had in my life-she was complimenting me 100% in all possible ways, that was in the car and at home). She opens my sofa bed (my second bed), and gave her sheets, go next to her, and again...try to escalate...nada. she kept on saying 2 things:1)have you ever heard anything bad about me, which I always answered no. Then she would go :Don t lie to me (I was lying-Maybe I just don t know how to fake it...yet), and I would insist :No no really...and 2)you have to get up in a few hours to go to work tom.

Then she started sleeping, and me, I have started writing these lines. She is here just next to me, sleeping.

Please, somebody, where did I fuck up? I mean, If I have a wasted HB8 who gives me 20 million IOIs and sleep in my apt, and I don't even KC, then there is something wrong.

Thanks guys

Post subject: precision
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

PS:I didn't offered her any drinks, she got everything free from the bartenders/payed herself. I guess I say that just to say that I'm not some sort of asshole who makes a girl drink to abuse her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

basically, shes the one controlling you and calling all the shots, or so it seems in this post dude.

firstly, il move onto the one thing that did stand out, when she asked you if you had heard anything bad about her... this could be classed as a shit test, or more likely just her trying seeking your validation, either way, cocky/funny is the way to go here, so say something along the lines off... "well, i wasnt going to tell you, but rumour has it you pick your nose" just something like that, and then she has to validate herself to you, and 9 times out of ten she'l give u a slap around the arm... IOI, easy!

and yea back to the rest of it, your not demonstrating your alpha male tendencies, when she was meeting and greeting all them people in the club, you should have been to, handshakes, eye contact, etc showing your not intimidated by the surroundings, proving your no beta-male sitting in the background waiting for someone to talk to you.

but bottom line dude "you are the prize" dont ever forget it,

i know this didnt cover all your points, but in the middle of doing some college work so short and brief, but im sure you get the jist of it and chin up dude, plus theres plenty of other PUA's here that im sure will help you as much, if not more as i have, peace out dude

Post subject: shit test? or LSE
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey dudes,

what if it was'nt a shit test, what if she has LSE? Couldnt that be an explanation for her not returning the Kino? Perhaps shes afraid to reach out physically, because she becomes to self conscious...?

This is how I read it between the lines, perhaps its just a hunch...

So Rabitus, does she seem confident about herself? Sorry its a question, but I hope things may clear it up.

greetz

Bucc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys

Thanks a lot for you answers. Dude, I'm sorry I don't know what is LSE. Is it some sort of disease? She has Herpes, that we know, but she takes medicine for it, and when you know that 1 out of 4 women in the US has herpes, you'd better make it with someone who knows has it and treat it than someone who doesn't. But anyway.

But she is very confident about herself, that s for sure. Very. But at the same time she is emotionally and family-wise completely fucked up I feel.

Vice22, I completely understand. You're perfectly right actually, it makes a lot of sense to me now. But at that fucking club, I was handshaking everyone she knew, but of course she was leading the dance. It was a big mistake to go there.

But so a very basic question: I am supposed to control the situation and give the shoots. But at the same time, I have to know where she likes to go and what she likes to do, no?

Also, she texted me today saying thanks and everything...I didn't answer, I should not right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hi Rabbitus,

LSE is Low Self Esteem... But your answer already shows that she does not have that problem. It was just my interpretation of your first post...

WTF :shock: (this meens What the Fuck)? 1 out of 4 have Herpes? I'm glad our government is paying for all the healthcare over here in Holland... We like our pussy nice and clean... :D

Vice 22 wrote:
and yea back to the rest of it, your not demonstrating your alpha male tendencies, when she was meeting and greeting all them people in the club, you should have been to, handshakes, eye contact, etc showing your not intimidated by the surroundings, proving your no beta-male sitting in the background waiting for someone to talk to you.

but bottom line dude "you are the prize" dont ever forget it,

Vice 22 is obviously right about this. This kind of thinking needs to become a part of you (and thus your game). I really hope you kan turn things in your favour.

Good luck! greetz

Buccaneer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She sounds a lot like an 8 I was going out with for about a month. She had a fucked up background like this, and had been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I've noticed a pattern amongst diagnosed borderline girls, and those who I identify it in myself, and it's a lot like what you describe, save the failure to respond to kino. I've had the most success in being very alpha, making it very clear that I'm the one selecting, and that I'm unsure about them. It seems like in building comfort is where problems arise, as they would with a person who has a very limited ability to build lasting, trusting relationships.
It seems that they tend to recive validation from proving that they can "tame" guys, and the best way to gain and keep their interest is to prevent this, and repay thier chaos with the same. I'm still trying to perfect this very specific area of game, (and my technique at large), but as far as experiance has shown me so far, and the literature on girls like this would indicate, it's hard to develop a relationship with this type of girl, but they sure as hell are fun to date, if you pull it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I knew an HB8.5 who would give millions of IOI's! (or so I thought!) Such a fine young lady with LSE? She seemed so confident around people and always having fun. She gave me so many IOI's, but as soon as I try to kino escalate she wouldn't respond well! Hell, I even held her hand in a movie and she held mine like a dead fish! Which I let go of real soon... Anyway, I'm just saying you might not be doing anything wrong. She might just be playing hard to get, which isn't the route you want to be taking. Like vice 22 said, you need to establish that you are the prize, not her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:07 am 
Dedicated Member

Dude, Dude, Dude wht the hell are you doing !! Where is the challenge for her !! You are following her and doing everything she wants you to , I mean she made you wait for 2 hrs; wow what a challenge !!

You try to Kino every time and you complain that she doesn't respond. Dude, she knows whats goin on. Instead hold your fucking kino back. This is a girl who would respond to C&F tremendously.

Besides, I'm taking a guess, she has major identify/personality issue. She probably knows a lot of people in school and responds strongly to anyone who doesn't like her. Say something like, if she is told that someone doesn't like her she would either back bite that person or go an extra mile to be very nice to that person. There is no ways that this girl is emotionally in complete control of herself.

Ok, try C&F w/ her and hold back your kino. Don't look upset that nothing happened, when she wakes up just be very casual as if you don't care a damn about her and just being polite and nice. If she trys to kiss you good bye just oblige her by letting her kiss you on the cheeks.

Trust me I know what I'm saying and she would call you back and want to meet up with you again.

Ok I just went back and read the comments : I agree with the guy who said that she has LSE, thats true and that could be either she has a broken down family or a sibling of hers is probably the star or the loved kid in the family. In a nut shell I think she lacks a Mother figure in her life. Let me know.

Do not neg this at any cost. She doesn't need a neg she just needs to know that you like her but will not take shit and give her attention when she doesn't treat you right.

Besides WTF herpies !!! damit I gotta be fucking careful yaaaaaaaakkkkkk........