Post subject: easy opener to use
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: J1m1+eat+world
hey guys just wanted to post this opener i've been using. I got it off of my friend and his girl arguing over whether there are more blue priuses or silver priuses.
Now this might not work for everyone, it depends on where u live. I'm in palo alto, california, so there are a ridiculous amount of these toyota priuses.
I've used this opener quite a few times and it is a very hot topic to debate.
good luck and keep up the game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

yeah im sure that works well for cali...

if it were me...
i would probably add...

once she answers.. be like... yeah who cares... prius look stupid no matter what color they are =)

lol

JMT,
Lucky

I couldn't find any stats on death from approaching a woman.

Post subject: Priuseseseses....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'd be careful opening with this one, but if it works for you then it works. I think it runs the risk of being VERY boring, namely because no one gives a fuck how many colors there are of any car (I say, then have to play Devil's Advocate against myself, because girls DO give a fuck about dumb shit like that). I like the solution posted above, it makes you sound funny, but I still think there are much more effective ways to opinion open. Maybe something like "If you saw two cars with tinted windows, so you didn't know who was inside, one was a ________________ and another was a _________________, which care would you assume had the more attractive guy inside?" or something along those lines. Then DHV about how your car got totaled by a drunk driver and their insurance is taking really good care of you and you're trying to decide what kind of car to buy. There are a number of variations, this is just something I thought up on the spot. Make it better!

Breaker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: J1m1+eat+world
thanks for the advice.
i love this opener because its so simple.
I always make my own openers because its more interesting. I hate trying to memorize canned stuff because it makes me feel like i've got no personality.
Openers arent that big of a deal, make one up on the spot and if your in your in.