PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

8:15PM Chinese food, sunny isles beach
8:45 feel like shit, my excuse for not going out...
9:20 On the Bus to south beach....
Sarging Alone can be lonely, but i really feel that it is a must do, esecially when on the path, its amazing to see how your body will adapt when your by yourself... it also forces you to meet people, you do not want to stay alone..
9:30 I pass two 8's sitting down together on the bus... i hate when i do that.. remember to walk slow an be ready to open, i def shuld have opened up as soon as i walked on, but rules are breakablle, after 2 minutes of death i took a seat across form them and opened up, they were ukranian sisters and hot as hell, my default opener for places where i dont feel comfortable opening yet, "bus" and "trains" in particular is a female opinion question, " hey guys, I need a female opinion on something... If a girl and a guy are going out and the girl kisses another guy is that cheating?... its a too part question, throw in a FTC,... if a girl and a guy are going out and the girls kisses another girl is that cheating? i think ran this routine over 100 times now, its y favorite... good to open on the beach as well... you'll find that many girsl will say it depends on the guy, challenge them... i'm curious why the all say that... So many great stories to share last night... opened dozens of sets, used my charm to get a group a 5 hot chicks to get my into a club,(its hard to get in by yourself in a club in miami).
I need help wiht this one guys, two girls are walking towards me. opening this kind of set is a sticking point for me, but i stopped them and opened with a female opinion opener... they were on the street so i pulled them to the sidewalk... they had great energy and loved it when i used Styles , i can tell you guys are best friends... you make the exact same smile... i DHV.... built rapport and i lock down at a bus stop...im sitting there leaning back have two beautiful women on my sides they were 28,,, im 20 :)...... any how i was getting sign like crazy and going kino with both of them at the same time... i pulled both of there hair... messaged their necks.... but i could fuckin engage a threeway kisss... fuck!!! its funny cause im a newb but i get into the craziet fucken situation.. wish i had a wing though, i really would have been fine kissing the target alone...

can someone please explain what i should have done, someone with experience in this exact situation.....

so many other great stories to tell, going out solo is FUN!