Post subject: adventures on "holiday"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I went out on a Friday with a friend recently. He and I went to a local bar to drink and shoot pool. I was introduced to one of his friends and his friend's girlfriend. We were having fun until the girlfriend started flirting with me and my friend. When I denied her advances, she tried to start trouble. I was done playing pool then.

I went to find my friend who apparently already had enough of his friend's gf. I join the circle and am introduced to several people. Three people in particular. A hottie from England, her AFC tag a long and a fellow from the neighboring big city. We made small talk and even argued about evolution! when the night came to a close, she asked me if I knew of a good, inexpensive hotel for the next night. I invited her to my house. We exchanged numbers and bid each other good night.

The next morning I went to the beach. As I was leaving the beach, she texted me. unfortunately, my cell was unable to return communications. I rushed to my carrier to have international calling service added. We finally caught up with each other mid afternoon. I took them shopping and eventually we ended up at my house. Took a nap and got ready to go out. They slept on my couches and I in my bed. We went out and had fun bar hopping and shooting pool.

The night ended and we went back to my place. she was in my office going through her luggage. I was getting lots of IOI's that night so I invited her to my bed. She acted shocked. I didn't acknowledge her reaction. I went to the living room to check on the two AFC's real quick then went to my room. She had already crawled into my bed! Oh it was on. No details on the rest of the night. I don't want you jerking off thinking about me.

They left the next day sometime afternoon. I think the AFC's were hoping to leave earlier but we were busy lol. Easter Sunday I visited family. The next day I was talking to her and she told me of her plans to go to Disney and how disappointed she was that I couldn't join her. I took that as a hint. So I booked a hotel and purchased a ticket to Disney. I drove over Tuesday afternoon and met her at the hotel. We went out to eat, with her friend in tow. Had a great time and went back to the hotel. Again no details on the rest of the night.

We went to Disney and back to the hotel for one last night together. The next morning they went to the airport and back to England.

I always proof read my posts several times before clicking "submit." If I missed something, blame the public school system

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
No details on the rest of the night. I don't want you jerking off thinking about me.
LOL

Good job though ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In a conversation the other day, I asked her what attracted her to me. She said many things but a few things that stood out as having relevance here are as follows.

She liked the way I smelled. I don't remember putting on cologne. maybe it was the deodorant? Either way. Make sure you smell good.

She liked the "subtle touches" I gave her. Good use of Keno on my part. It works apparently.

She liked my smile. But of course! I wouldn't want to be around someone with negative energy. Part of this was my practicing of confidence.

It is helpful to ask what attracted her to you in order to figure out what works and what doesn't.

On a side note. After she went back to England, a female found her myspace and started emailing her about me. An older woman I don't even remember talking to. apparently I made an impression on her and she was talking to the English HB about me. She won't tell me what was said but I had to work hard at not loosing her. It seems as though the older woman was in essence, "cock blocking."

Another thing I learned from her, Watch her leave. She was most upset when I went back into the hotel as she backed out of the parking spot. I told her I wanted my last memory of her to be in my arms. It worked. I am still learning from this experience and will add to this thread in time.

I always proof read my posts several times before clicking "submit." If I missed something, blame the public school system