PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello, im 17 i was at the library yesterday reading when 2 girls(hb8 and hb6)(they're 17 btw) walked in and sat at a table about 20 feet from me. From there i heard them giggling and the hb8 turned around to ask me my name, then turned back to whispering (i heard hes cute) and giggling some more. about a minute later the hb8 stood up and went to look out the window(giving me a nice rearview), on her way back to her seat, she stopped and asked for my name again so i told her to come closer and she came to sit in the chair besides me. i told her my name and she wrote it on the back of her hand and went back to her sit(more giggling). After the giggling got a little too noisy, i walked over to their table and asked the hb8 if she knew me from somewhere ( ans: no). i did the styles best friends test on them and we had some casual conversation from there. turns out the hb8 is very sexual btw. after a while the libarian made me go back to my seat. When they were leaving the hb8 dropped and paper with her number and name, got a hug and that was that.

My problem: throughout the conversation, it was hard for me to transition and it also took me a lot of courage to walk over to them (nervous). also how do i make a conversation more sexual( the only kino i did was touch the hb8 on her lower back while whispering to her to make the hb7 think we were talking about her). i know i could've been a lot smoother than i was and i need ur help.

thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you want a sexual conversation, you have to convey your sexual personality right from the start. Girls these days in my school love it when I do some gay-guy impressions, and it always gets sexual from right there anyway.

Of course, I guess they would have to make a sexual comment first and then you can proceed with yours. If you make one before they do you run the risk of seeming like a creep. Well since this girls really sexual, you can use lots of innuendo and double entendres.

If this girl is very playful/sexual, you can say some stuff that would elicit a "That's what she said" response from your friends. Trust me, they'll notice.

Some other stuff:
After giving you a long response: "wow, that was a mouthful..." or "wow, you really are on top of things..." Stuff like that is what i'm talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You should have joined them as soon as she had asked you for the name. That's what I can tell ya

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: Trujuice42
AOL: Trujuice42
It seemed very clear to me that the girls liked you anyway! All you had to do was make it happen and you did.

www.myspace.com/zheruto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks alot for the feedback
looks like i still got things to improve on :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

also too it might be hard to build real comfort and to make it really sexual with a two set in the library. You did a good job though.

Also too about the nervousness on approaching, thats just normal AA. Next time just focus on getting over there and opening. You dont have to have a fancy opener they were already interested from what you said you could have just went in direct and when you sat down you would have locked yourself in.