PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

when i am drunk i do either one of 2 things. i either make the crucial mistake of thinking a girl is feeling me and i will try to go in to seal the deal and end up making an ass of my self. or a sweet little hottie is feeling me but in my drunken state i can pickup on the signs and end up wasting a PRIME opportunity to score some nice trim. any and all advice is welcome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: pa17_im@yahoo.com
Hey usamp, ive been in the exact same place that you are right now. Its a Dilema, between what your body, and mind believe you need, meaning, drinking alcohol to have a good time, between cutting back on the drinking to REALLY have what you REALLY need !...

The only advice i can give you, cut back the drinking, if you are thristy, you could always have a beer, or some other drink, but remember, alcohol always on very moderate amounts, really, you should start seeing the improvement in your inner game, the moment your mind is Off the alcohol and you start thinking clear, you start feeling a different game, catching those IOIs, staying clear to throw those negs, spotting really nice targets. and most of all, not fucking up when the oportunity arises, just because you were DRUNK.

Actually, being drunk must be a DLV, since a man with a real ALPHA attitude, should always stay alert to protect his territory, and be able to protecto himself and his loved ones with clear thinking decisions, and of course be always sober to play game, since a girl will notice if you have the balls to aproach her on a sober state, or if you need the booze to gain confidence.

You say when youre drunk you make crucial mistakes. Looks to me that, just to start, the most crucial mistake is the decision to get wasted in the first place, because; and you sould agree with me on this one, drinking or not, is your choice. Show Us and your sets that you have control over yourself, and you know when and How to say NO to alcohol.

again. the advise. cut back on the drink... GOOD LUCK... peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Umm you have two situations:

Situation 1: girl doesn't like you
Situation 2: girl does like you

Until you get better calibrated to learn better about differentiating the two situations, you are going to have to play a logic game!

If you go for it in both situations, your outcomes will be being an asshole and hooking up.

If you don't go for it in both situations, your outcomes will be regret and depression.

Scenario A's outcomes are preferential to Scenario B's outcomes... given that you cannot differentiate between situation 1 and 2. With calibration you'll be able to, but you'll only get that by doing Scenario A more often than scenario B! (And that's another reason to go for it ;) )