Post subject: Clubbing and whatnot
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Modestas23
Im going out tommorow to go clubbing. I've been clubbing many a times and never really had used a real opener or hooked up with a girl by just talking to her but have hooked up with girls just by dancing since i'm a pretty damn good dancer.

What do you guys do to get in state before going out to a club or a party? I want this to be the night where I overcome my approach anxiety and actually get something out of this whole pick up artist shit.

What openers and routines do you guys use when you go out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

im in the exact same boat mate, feel kind of stupid asking an opinion on somthing in the middle of an absoloutely pumpin club! If im at the bar and a girls next to me and she orders drinks i jus say somthing like "and 2 bottles of champagne" bit cheeky, positive reaction usually, then i follow up with a neg. Any thoughts???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

There are many many openers to use...go to opener post for more info....

...to get into state....as soon as you walk in....clap your hands or raise your hands..something of that sort and yell, grunt....something of the sort..."Yeah!"..."Whoaaa Nelly!" or something of that sort...then start talking to first closest girl...regardless of how hot they are...and after doing that...if you aren't still in the mood then ....shoot...you shouldn't even be at the club and should be working on your inner game instead....

....hope that helps....it works for me.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Modestas23
What do you mean by working my inner game? I know its the AA but how should I work on it? I know your probably gonna say just approach random girls or strangers... Which is not bad but im looking for how to put yourself in that state of mind on knowing your gonna do good... I always have negative beliefs before I approach and that's what sets me back... I pretty much know all the PUA material but this is one of the things thats been pissing the shit out of me... Maybe you guys know any websites or anything of that sort to help me work on my inner game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well, unless someone chimes in with better advice.....(since no one else is)......I would take care of the AA well before getting into the club. I will go to mall earlier in day and run the Newbie mission by saying hi and chit chatting with strangers.....and/or before the club go to the bar or something to "warm up". Build up positive approach energy. There is a post by Rye Lee about not referring to Approach Anxiety as such but rather as Approach Anticipation Excitement instead.

Way back one time I went to the bar first and hit on a two set of HB10's....I was no where near ready to sarge (my frame and my day was going bad)...but just getting rejected actually pumped me up more....I was like, wow, this is all rejection is...shit....I am going to have a blast tonight! And used that "otherwise negative" energy as a positive as I entered the club next.

Looking back now, I believe my "Inner Game" was tight enough for me to flow positively as so. Many other guys let it get them down. Hope that is a good example....otherwise see link here....

1-vt23775.html

Don't be so concerned with the outcome. More with just having fun. I always hear people say they read this and that...but calibration/listening/feeling the situation and person out is a social skill that takes experience. I can read all the books in the world on weightlifting, but I still aint squat until I....well...do some squats.
:wink:

Sometimes, you just "have" to fail. Even the greatest do...MPUA's who say they can pick up any girl out there is BS to me. They might have a better chance, but there are way too many variables that play in to make anyone foolproof. Even Michael Jordan missed game winning shots. Take your misses and roll off.

Well, I gotta go quick so I am sort of just typing off the top of my head, that's all I have for now....there is even more info on inner game as well....but I hope that helps.[/u]

Post subject: Winger
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: sixtopher05
AOL: lyricistx
I'd say the best way to get over AA is to have a solid wing that's either at your level or above your level. When I had approach anxiety I was actually learning to be a PUA with 2 other guys and we'd pretty much punk each other into approaching. It's best to be able to make yourself do it but with friends it's always easier. Just make sure you don't get into a wing slump and dread going to the club by yourself. Once you're semi-comfortble with approaching you should definitely immerse yourself in approach by going to a bumping nightclub completely solo and forcing yourself to make friends...male or female within the first 2 minutes. That was my second step. once you can enter a foreign club rolling solo make friends and leave with something...everything else is cake.

Post subject: get pumped up
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: sixtopher05
AOL: lyricistx
Also to get yourself pumped for the club before you go just play some motivational music fitting the club you're going to or the mood you wanna get into.(Especially in the car or cab on the way to the club) As black as I am I still listen to Motorheads Ace of Spades at least once before I leave for the club...that song is nuts and gives me the energy I need to remain social well past 5AM. (as a matter of fact I'm listening to that shit right now)

Also listen to a song that has a lot of NLP type messages. It always helps to NLP yourself into a mood. The best examples are rap songs with all their I'm a pimp this and I got so many hoes that.

And then CRANK DAT SHIT.