PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is totally AFC, but it worked like a charm.

I went on a date with my suicidegirl FWB on saturday. I ignored her at one part because I ran into an old friend who is now recently divorced. I gave her a little backrub and flirted while FWB was waiting for me to leave about 20 ft. away. I # closed her, right in front of my date and she didn't even know. (score) This made me realize, why stop sarging just because i'm on a date???

Now for the AFC stuff...

I went on a date on sunday night with an old GF. While we were at the bar a 3 set with a sexy babe wearing glasses sat 2 stools away from us. I wanted to open this set as they all appeared to HBs on the prowl. Unfortunatly, I couldn't just ignore my old GF like I could with my FWB. After a while they all moved to a table near the staircase. So I waited for her(my target) to go to the bathroom. (they are downstairs at this bar). When she did, so did I. I got downstairs and pulled a small notepad out of my jacket and wrote this letter.

"I am on a date right now, but I would rather be on one with you. call or text me sometime. Sub-Zero 612-xxx-xxxx

When I finished, my target had actually just came dowstairs to get a drink and went immediatly back up to her table. I went back upstairs, and as I walked past their table I made eye contact with my target, than peered down at my note and slide it right into her arm. She started to unfold it and I walked away, hoping this wouldn't backfire somehow.

This is so fucking AFC its making me sick, I never give my # to bitches anymore.

Last night I get my text from mystery girl. here it is verbatim.

HB "Hi Sub-Zero. You snuck me a note at the XXXX the other night. What makes you think we'd be good together? - girl in green
(i only noticed her pink thong LOL)

Me "Not sure we would but I'll give it a try."

HB "That was a bold move you did at the bar, do you do that often?"

Me "No, that is the only time I remeber doing something like that."

HB "Haha ok. Well im reall busy until next monday. Why don't you text me then and we'll see if we can can work something out"

Me "excellent. Ttyl"

I think this is gonna be my 1st F-close without me knowing her name, or originally getting her #. LOL. So for the future sarge while your on your dates mates....

My Posts/Threads--> search.php?search_author=SUB-ZERO

Get Avatars Here--> http://s522.photobucket.com/albums/w342 ... s/avatars/

Post subject: AFC?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Wow, and you think THAT's AFC?

Respect dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

tell us what the note said that you slipped her...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

it said "I am on a date right now, but I'd rather be on one with you. Call or text me sometime. Sub-Zero 612-xxx-xxxx"

My Posts/Threads--> search.php?search_author=SUB-ZERO

Get Avatars Here--> http://s522.photobucket.com/albums/w342 ... s/avatars/