PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Okay working on non verbal game.

This needs a little IOI beforehand; be it her fucking you with her eyes or dancing / kino.

Then you say to her: "How open are you to public displays of affection?" Don't lean in this needs to be said out loud.

Make strong eye contact, then she'll say whatever and you go for the k-close.

Haven't field tested it but definitely going to give a go if you guys think it could work. Imo club game where its slightly to loud to hold a conversation has to be pretty direct. If it goes tits up or she pulls away, your get out of jail card is: "What were you thinking, I was just going to hug you!"

Post subject: I'm not too sure
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: sixtopher05
AOL: lyricistx
that really depends on what stage of attraction you're in. If you're near the kiss point anyway I can see it working. If you're still in comfort I wouldn't put too much weight on this one. It can be turned on it's head and become a nasty little DLV for you if the slightest thing goes wrong.

One thing I like to say is that 90% of attraction is subliminal, if you keep her in the dark until it's time to close there's no possible way she can refuse. If you show your hand too early she's liable to realize that you're "gaming" her and trump you or fold.