PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I met a girl tonight at an "event" and was on my game. My confidence was really high and I didn't use a scripted routine. Just back and forth banter, playful negs, and solid DHV. She was sending me every kinesic IOI under the sun. I tried to isolate her by asking her to grab a drink, but it turned out she was only 20 (!). I got the impression that she probably had a BF from the way she responded when I asked for her number. She was mad into me for sure, but seemed to snap back into reality when I upped the ante. I'm feeling slightly hesitant to be more specific. I recently got an email from a female student asking to interview me for a project she is working on about the PUA community. Whatever. My life is an open book. I just don't dig having my game strategies exposed to people I may end up working them on. I think I'm transferring to the paid section soon anyway. Off topic...