PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Walked to local bar pretty loaded last night. I usually know everyone there and am pretty tight with bartender. I was bored and wanted to watch the end of basketball games.

Anyways, walked in like I owned the place. Didnt look around just went straight to bar and bullshit with bartender. Bummed a smoke from him and got a beer. Watched a bit of the games and then acknowledged the HB8 next to me.

Used a situational opener (cant remember what) and started to rap with her. Kept it going for a few minutes at a time and then left it alone for a bit. (she was with a couple and I didnt want to interrupt, besides I was there to watch the game).

I reinitiated conversation a couple time as did she. Made her laugh a lot and didnt give a fuck if she liked me or not.

Asked her very open-ended questions and found some common ground and went from there. I decided to jet out earlier than she did, turned and said goodbye. She asked my name and said she hoped to see me there again since she hangs out there regularly now.

Plant those seeds! Some die, some grow into beautiful flowers that smell so good. Just dont forget to stop and smell them.