Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys, I've been a PUA for awhile now but just joined the forum. Anyway...

I started dating this girl a little over a month ago. Things have been great, we have lots of fun when we're hanging out, we talk about everything, and we're very comfortable with each other physically.

Thing is, she's very hesitant to being affectionate with me. She told me that the last time she fell for a guy, she got hurt. And so I think it has something to do with that. Even though we have lots of fun and are comfortable physically. I just wish she wasn't as hesitant in terms of getting emotionally attached.

So my question is, how do I get her to overcome this and trust me enough to become emotionally attached.

Thanks Guys, all help is appreciated. She's a really special girl and I want this to work out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Sexcellent
sounds like you haven't known eachother long enough. just keep escalating by showing her that she can TRUST you.

don't draw apart, and don't stay where you are, keep escalating towards your goal.

some girls just take more time than others.

also, it won't hurt to qualify her a bit, and show her that you have a genuine interest in her for the right reasons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I just dealt with this recently and i believe it did help. You have to calibrate the kind of girl you have and how much she wants you guys to work out. I could tell she wants to be with me so i was straight forward and told her exactly how i feel.

Basically, it's apparent how much i want you and care for you and i'm done wasting time with any sort of game or strategic empathy. We are past the stage of games, push-pull, we clearly love each other but if you cannot give me the genuine girl that i know wants all of me, then i demand all of you or else i should end this and stop wasting time.

We were together longer than you though....3-4 months when i said something along those lines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

^^^ Very true guys, you need to give eachother time.

I was like this with my girl about a week ago, we've been together 3 weeks today :) Just need to spend more time with eachother and you know mess about playfully get comfortable, like get on the bed and play fight, me and my GF do it all the time. Its great fun I love it :)

Makes you both feel so much more comfortable too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You need to make her rely on you. You don't need to tell her that you don't leave her, you'll love her forever or something from movies. Just be with her if ou feel right and you'll see that she trusts on you more and more, but don't the hell do anything stupid what could make her feel bad for eg: cheat on her. She looks like a pretty good girl