PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:01 am 

So this is what you call a failed sarge (if you consider getting the number a success). It was a great way to learn though.

Ok long story short. My wing opened up a 3set of 2 HB5s and one HB7... So he uses the gay opener and ejects right after the grounding sequence. The set is still hanging around so I say, lets reopen your old set and I go in situational, like, didnt I talk to you last week, youre the english girl right?

HB5: yes, Im half scottish.
Ezo:yeah I thoought that you looked familiar.

The interesting part is that the 2 HB5s open up and turn towards me, but the HB7 completely turns her back on me. Since she is positioned closer to me the set forms a triangle with her trapped in the middle, she is facing a completely different direction not looking at anyone since her friends are focusing on me. I just tell them "thats not very nice, where did you train her?" And girlcode them. They seem to understand what I mean and get a bit embarrassed. The HB7 still do not turn around, still completely ignores me. I start laughing and I get her friends laughing as well but she still tries to freeze me out.
After about 2 minutes (which is a long time in field) she finally turns around, looks past me and says "Im not very social".

That pisses me off, she is a 7 behaving like a 10. I turn back to my wings and we talk about it for a while, they are astonished by the bitchshield, the worst thing they have ever seen, extremely rude (I know normal bitchshields). We start discussing that she thinks that she is soooo hot and in fact shes about 7. We start discussing if she is a 5 or 7 or what... SO I get an idea... I reopen again (shes half a step away so she might have heard). I touch her arm, says "sorry let me se your face... ... ah...) Turn back to my wing saying "seven!".
The set leaves...

So the last part was unnecessary but she soooo deserved it.

Anyway what do you do when a girl has a bitchshield so high? Trying to lock you out even if the group does not help her...

Ezo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Why didn't you just continue doing what you were doing, the girl was trying to get your approval and the other two were loving you. She's probably used to getting all the attention, and was thrown off and didn't know how to act. She must have looked so dumb standing in the middle of hte circle as you describe it.

While she was standing there just starring off into the distance, in her head she was thinking of something great to say, to get the attention on her. You continue to chat up her friends and she realizes she needs to say something becuase she looks weird. And the best she came up with is "I'm not very social" !!! ... lol ... you had her at this point, you could have then replied saying something like "thanks !!! ... for stating the obvious" and then laughed it up with her friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

I would have done something similar to the what the poster above me said, but I obviously wasn't there so I don't have a feel for the setting or vibe that was present. By the way, I like the way you gave her a number right to her face... haha I would have loved to see her reaction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:17 pm 

Thanks for the love guys... I would llike to say that Ok, it felt quite ok at the moment to tell my wings her number right then and there but on the other hand I am sure that she heard me and if she was uncertain of herself she might have felt really bad about it. I feel a little bad since I think that we should not hurt people or be bastards... I just could not help myself, I know it was childish... But she asked for it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

what i can't understand is why ppl constantly refer to girl whose 5 as 5HB
makes me laugh
HB is reserved for the 7's and above
try 5UG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:43 pm 

Thats mean. UGs are like 4 and under... 5-7s are normal...