PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So for the second week in a row I went to the bar with my usual group of friends on Saturday night (I think its going to become a regular thing for us). None of whom are/ know of the PU Arts. The group consists of 7 including myself.

As soon as we get into the bar we order some drinks and then find a table so we can shoot the shit abit before we went on the prowl for broads. As were having some drinks (I only had 1 beer total on the night) a friend of mine notices a 3 set of girls he went to high school with and gets them to come join our table. None of the girls are attractive at all. They werent fat, but they were just very subpar in the looks department. The best of the group was a B4.5...B5 tops. So I decided to use her to warmup.

My friend Derek has a broken leg, so he was still on crutches for the 2nd week in a row, and the B5 asked how it happened. So I decided to answer the question for him because we had a pre-determined DHV laced story, and knew how to DHV the best for the both of us. (Last week we went with a "fell of a roof when we were building a school for underpriviledged children in Africa" story). However, this week we decided to change things up a bit and the story was..

"We were in the World Junior Downhill Skiing Championships in Aspen, and Derek was doing his run one spot ahead of me. It was our 4th run of the day, and Derek was in position to medal until he a patch of ice going down the run, and flipped out of control and broke his leg. I was at the top watching this all and just worried for him because it looked real bad. And I had to do my run next, so it was hard for me to concentrate on what I had to do because Derek was being airlifted down to the bottom of the hill. But I did my run, and I went to find out how he was doing, and thankfully it was just a broken leg and nothing more serious."

So that was the story we went with, and my friends were trying hard not to laugh in the background while I was telling it, but they believed it so thats all that matters right. I then followed that up with the "Got Hit on by a Gay Guy" story to the B5 and I noticed I was getting some IOI's, but I wasnt interested at all. My friend Doug then suggested we go lurk the rest of the bar for some broads so Doug, my friend Andrew, and I went on the prowl. We first went to the dance floor but decided that there were too many fat chicks, so we kept walking around until Andrew who was leading approached a 2 set (HB7, and HB6), so I joined in.

Andrew immeaditely went into AFC talk, but it worked as he was able to immeaditely sit down with the set. I opened with a light neg which did not go over well with the set. They called me a "downer" cuz they thought I was bringing them down. But instead of ejecting immeaditely and leaving Andrew all alone, I decided to stay in the set to atleast wing. My friend Doug who initially ignored the set, ended up joining in, followed by the rest of my friends and the 3 sub par girls who all sat at tables which were in immeadiate proximity to the table I was in the set at.

Anyways, as time wore on I my status gradually improved with the HB7, and HB6, and their friends who had joined the set. I was sitting in the middle on a stool in between the 2 tables. One table was my friends, and the other was the set. So I socialized back in forth between the two, always talking to the HB7 over my shoulder. I was starting doing pretty good until all the sudden Doug who was sitting right beside me, decides to throw his empty drink glass into the open area beside our table. It ends up hitting some random Brown guy in the leg and he thought it was me who threw it so he trys to start shit with me. And I just want no part of it at all because I dont street fight cuz I cant afford to get hurt because of my training for sports. My other friends and I end up diffusing the situation but I was really rattled at that point because I thought I was gonna end up getting stabbed or shit kicked at the end of the night.

At that point I know was a "downer" because my frame was just fucked. I didnt even feel like gaming, but the HB7 kept talking to me and Doug so by default I stayed in the set although I wasnt down to game so I just DHVed Doug, and even DLVed myself just to DHV him. But somehow it actually made the HB7 more interested in me, eventually I was trading teases with her and stuff, calling each other made up nicknames, just started having fun. I played the 5 lies game with her, and got her no problem, and won a drink off her, but she wouldnt buy me one so I kept negging her about that. Eventually her HB6 friend grabs her to go get some drinks at the bar, and at that point its about 130 and my friends want to head to Dennys for some late night food. But I tell them Im just gonna go for the # close, then lets leave.

So the HB7 comes back, and to my surprise she comes back with a drink for me. That was pretty sweet because Id never had a girl buy me a drink before, but I couldnt drink it because I was driving, so I just gave it to one of my friends right in front of her. But I said "Look I cant drink this because Im driving tonight, but lets have drinks another time, whats your number?" And she was more than happy to give it to me. So I got my 2nd # close, for the 2nd week in a row going out to the bar. And as the saying goes "Ones a fluke...twos a streak". So I was pretty pumped.

Overall the night didnt go perfect, but I felt I did better from a gaming perspective as opposed to the week before. I still feel like I have to start using some more canned material because I find myself sometimes in the situation with nothing to say leading to awkward pauses. For some reason im scared to use some of the canned shit in front of my friends because I dont want them to know Im into this stuff. But ya anyways, 2 # closes in a row, and Ill be going for #3 and hopefully something more like a k-close/ makeout next week (knock on wood haha).