Post subject: Got owned...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, drinking at my friends house, there was a guy from a different fraternity that I never met before. He's not a usual. So, its the end of the night, and I got alot of heat for making a comment that wasnt that out of line, from some girl and the guy. So, in the interest of peace, I said I may have read the situation wrong, and I was sorry. Tried to shake his hand, and he said "dude, are you trying to shake my hand?" He then freezes me out. So, I just say, "thats cool dude, you can be the alpha male tonight." He makes like he couldnt hear it, saying what? what? what about being the alpha male?. I'll stop the trainwreck there. I got owned. About my only defense is that he was a d-bag, because he wasnt just satisfied with winning. He went for the annihilation and making me look like a total tool for the girl sitting on his lap, which just wasnt necessary, cause I wasnt looking for a win last night. I figure my friends house is generally my neutral territory.

Lessons learned:
-drink less.
-dont bother apologizing in the interest of peace. its probably not my fault anyway.
-just let people bitch about their situations... they probably need the attention anyway. no sense in making a conflict, just move on.
-...again, probably should drink less when new people are around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

He thought you were weak because you came back to apologize.
When he didnt shake your hand you should or either came back
with a one liner or just moved on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Do not ever apologize to any AMOG ever. If he got all salty about something you said, he is basically whining to the room about you being a prick. (you alpha/him not) When you apologize, you are seeking his approval (him alpha/ you not) If some guy ever starts whining about something I said to offend him or whoever I have the same response on auto pilot. "Well if you can't take a joke, fuck you."(say this casually) Now the whining guy becomes the party pooper. (you alpha/him beta and not able to joke and have fun with).

My Posts/Threads--> search.php?search_author=SUB-ZERO

Get Avatars Here--> http://s522.photobucket.com/albums/w342 ... s/avatars/