Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys im having a long distance relationship that is lasting 19 months and is gonna be 20 soon. We never fight, altough we got one fight and a year after that a misunderstanding but thats it. I really love her, shes totally into me as well as im into her.

So guys. im planning to openly tell her that i will seduce her.
Any tips to improve my relationship?

PS: we have total trust into each other and we share many things. We were best friends before, and now we are couple

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude, you will seduce her and she will know that? I know, it's good for her to know that you're trying to seduce her, but you shouldn't tell her that. It will look so artificial

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Telling someone you're going to seduce them just sort of spoils things.

Really,, it just ruins it. It'll make you look lame.

Just freaking do and quit "sharing". Telling a girl everything that's on your mind just makes things boring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I didnt mean like 'Hey will seduce you in next weeks". I know thats lame...i mean like ' i love how u blush when i said thinks like that, i like it, i will do it more and more...u know what ...i will seduce u right away! :D " in a playing mood u know...

Yeah like that, i dont have a monotonous voice though...i think she will smile when i will tell u that. I mean...do u know a guy, so will say that to his gf in a great way? thats me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

so any tips?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well be a little more specific. What kind of long distance relationship do you have? How often do you meet?

Will you be doing all these things over the phone or in person?

What's your relationship like? It almost sounds like you've been pegged as a long distance "buddy".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

All right
I've long distance realtionship with my gf. We have something very mature, healthy, and ver stable. We talked almost all the weekend, and chat sometimes. She's always busy with her work or with college stuff. I am busy with my life too. But, this isnot problem for us we have 19 months together, in 10 days we will have 20. We've been like this since we start the eraltionship. We have a lot of trust to each other, and we have interindepence. The problem that i saw is that we dont talk too much...like every single weekend and we dont sent too many e-mails or stuff like that. In the other hand, the romance is awesome, i like to blush her by saying things and make her laugh when we talk in the phone. We go sad when we are talking to the phone, every single time we talk we feel that we are so into each other. For me, if it wasnt for the distance i will have the prefect realtionship with her, i really know her and she knows me. So, i love her so much and she loves me so much too. I mean guys, she was miss freshmen at college and we still together.

the problem here is the comunication ,we dont talk a lot or chat in msn. The longest delay was of 2 to 3 weeks and even a month. Yeah, we spent a month without communication and we still together. Every single time we have to talk, its an awesome quality time, it fill us for many days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

OK,, so from what you write. It doesn't seem like you ever actually see her. Is that correct?

Let me know.

If it is,,, I would highly suggest you dump whatever it is you are doing, beg, borrow, or steal the money for a bus ticket and get you butt over there.

Sounds to me that a very nice thing is gonna die a slow death without you guys ever knowing how things might have been,

Dude, foget the phone. Go for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh yeah dude. Thats whats up, im in a situation that its not possible for me ..im trying to get into college and saving money. I mean, its hard but we are taking life from the throat and shaking the fuck out of it, we are taking it in a positive way. She tried to come here, though. Unhopefully, she and her parents were so busy to do the research.

And yeah we dont see each other since i came here, like 20 months ago. The same amount of time that we are together. I dont thing this is gonaa die, we only had one fight and one misunderstanding. Plus, i gave her feelings that anybody gave it to her. She fell like a 5-years-old girl in our first kiss. This is going to go forever. Quoting her 'but, we have a whole life waiting for us together'. She's true to that line after 19 months.

I will fight for this like a spartan, I swear!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What kind of distance are we talking about here? Does she live in Mongolia or what? How far can she be?