PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So there's a new girl at work. She is short and cute. brunette. Shes not really a new employee, shes working at the store i work at for this week and next, covering shift for one of our employees who just got fired.
Figured I'd Game her.
I had met her once before, extremely briefly, nnot long enough to game or really consider game.
Please bare with the long story I need feed back.

My job involves leaving the actual building frequently, hers does not, so most of the interaction can be seen as short quick sets, interupted by the work responsibilities, then resumed when i get back. This report takes place over three days of work.

First day I get to work feeling fresh and confident as hell. Clothes straight out of the wash and dryer, showered, fresh shaved, deoderant, cologne my hair the way i like it. Im standing with another male employee and our boss, an unattractive lesbian female. HB makes comment about the smell of aftershave. I say its me , i just shaved. She says that scent is something you first notice about a person, and if that someone smells bad its a turn off. Because of that question, I asked her if she liked my aftershave, prepared with the right comment if she said no. She said that she did. she then said she wanted to go have a cigarette, and left. she was outside about 3 seconds and came back in. I ask "Done already?" she said it was too cold for a cigarette. about 1 minute later my boss comes over by me and says she didnt even have a cigarette, that she went out and sprayed some perfume. I took that as an IOI.

So anyway the day continues with various interactions of a flirty nature between us, mostly my statements were cocky-funny. She tried shit testing me several times, i only complied once but had such a great cocky-funny moment it may have cancelled out. One of the shit tests was she was standing by a product that needed to be put away. Shes standing in front of the object and right next to where it goes asks me from across the room to put it away, i said if i do youll have to tip me. she says "haha no way" so i shrugged and walked away.

Now I should mention she is a flirty girl, she was doing it with most of the guys at work, but with them it seemed like a fake flirty vibe, like she isnt really flirting with them. With me it seemed more genuine. Something about her general and tone and things she was talking about told me she wasnt serious about the flirting with them. Example of this is she would talk about her BF to all of them, never mentioned him once during all interaction with me. Because she was so flirty, i felt being cocky-funny, and generally indifferent towards her was the way to go for now. She saw a mark on my neck she thought was a hickey, i let her run with that, and we talked about hickeys awhile

After the shit tests, she began asking me "Do You Hate me?" "Do you hate me now?". It was great. About the 5th time she asked i finally gave a real response. i said "No, I don't hate you, you seem like a nice girl. [pause] I don't know....are you a nice girl?" To which she began qualifying to me about how nice she is. I rewarded her good behaviour with a high five.

I forgot how it came up but she jokingly said she had a penis. I took it as a shit test in field and just said "thats good to know" like she just told some helpful advice, and changed the subject. looking back i think i could/should have sexually escalated from that comment.

During this day she would come open conversations with me, things of that nature. but duty called and that was all the interaction we had that day.

Day 2 was very busy. Never had time to really talk. I caught her eyeing me from a distance. End of the night things slow down, she says to me "You never talked to me tonight."(egotistical girl right?). I respond with "Well i was working tonite....what were you doing?" with cocky-funny, she laughed, gave me a playful finger (thats her personality), and said she was too. I left work for the night.

Day 3 was the best. By honest mistake i showed up an hour earlier than i was scheduled to work. Boss let me work. I work at a restaurant, so i was going to do dishes for that hour until my regular shift started, fine with me, all it involves is loading and unloading industrial dishwasher. Shes a waitress, so of course there was dishes from her customers i had to wash. While im doing them she brings back more silverware i made a cocky-funny comment about her doing them herself. There wasnt many dishes, it was a slow day, so before long i end up talking with her. she tells me how one of the lesbians at work (there seem to be a lot in the restaurant business) came up and put her number in her fone and starting texting her lesbian things. She asked me if i'm a homophobe. I wasnt sure what to say, so i said not really unless theyre too in-your-face. She says "Well, [lesbian coworker] thinks your an ass". and she shows me a text from the coworker from within the last 10 minutes that says "yeah, hes an ass". This particular instance was very interesting to me. I took it as an IOI. Theres three ways it could go. num 1 she could not even be talking about me in that tex, could have not been about me. 2 lesbian may have been trying to make me look bad for her lesbian purposes, which wouldnt matter anyway, target is not lesbian. or 3 which i think is the best and may be the accurate one, the text is about me which i took as an IOI, texting about me to a third party, not involved in set. I said "Good thing I'm not trying to impress her". she also complained that people werent tipping good which was weird because shes a good flirt, i told her ive met better.
Since it was not busy a group of workers formed and had discussions. I did pretty good in the group, payed alot of attention to the unattractive women, out alphaed the guys, and almost completely ignored target. Before long she gave me an isolation invitation from the group, she asked me specifically to go have a cigarette with her. I agreed in an indiferrent way "sure, why not". We go have the cigarette and we get to chatting. Lots of fluff talk, about smoking cigarettes, trying to quit, work. that kind of shit. But there was DHV stories and statements that spike attraction in the conversation, as well as receiving IOIs from her during. While people were coming out and in to work(shiftchange hour), everytime they would come up to us, i would immediately switch the focus of the conversation to them and get them inolved and give more attention than she was getting. eventually she tried piping in with comments to try to get attention. eventually we're alone again and the topic goes back to that lesbian hitting on her, the lesbian had invited her over to show her about the lesbian life. this is word for word, as far as i remember:

PUA: How did that feel to be hit on by a lesbian?
HB: Its not the first time....I'm nice though i give anybody my number.
PUA: So do you think you're going to go there?
HB: Eww. No I'm not a lesbian. I don't like that. Im not not down with the whole vag thing.

I kind of read between the lines here and came to this conclusion of what it meant :"What I really like is to be bent over and ****ed. I brought you out here to talk to you alone, and brought up a sexual topic, idiot, so make your move."

Well i didnt make the move, not after she practically was begging for it, i work with her tomorrow night, figured itd let her think about me until we worked again, then close her tomorrow for the number.

Heres my thinking on what happened. I think the pros about it are the IOIs, that she tried to qualify herself to me on several occasions, that she wanted to get me seperate from the group, i passed the shit tests, never mentioned her BF
The cons are there might have been too much flufftalk, may have been negative coworker interference from the lesbians texts, may have just been flirty and not that interested, i may have been too cocky-funny/indifferent
Somethings Im not sure what to make of are the text supposedly about me, it could have not been about me, or if it was may have been a slam fest with both talking siht about me. And the sexual escalations in the conversation may have been shit tests, probably werent though based on amount of IOIs received and amount of shit tests passed.

What do you all think of this so far? Feedback Appreciated. Sorry about the long post.