PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have made a shitload of progress. It's scary to think or imagine how far I have come. Yesterday was a culmination. However, I can't say that all my progress was due to The Game, or this forum. Suffice to say, the confidence I have gained was a direct result.

I broke up with my girlfriend after 3 years. I was heartbroken. She moved on to another boyfriend. I am ashamed to admit that I cried many nights. To try get over her, I started trying to 'sarge' girls online. It was good practice.

Pick Up 1-3

Anyway, the first weekend I went out without her (we're still best friends), I was freezing up before approaching anyone. Maybe I didn't have a good wingman. Then I bumped into another friend. A few drinks later, I just decided to demonstrate some tactics to him for the lol. On two fat chicks. I tried out my opener which has since then become very successful. I may post this in the openers forum but it involves asking girls how many seconds before it's cheating if a masseuse grabs a guy's peepee. It always leads to them after a while asking: "was that guy you?" which gets us laughing. Also, I sexualise myself in the process.

A big part of my routine is also hair. I know quite a lot about hair care due to a past job and can impress girls with it (plus kinoescalate). They almost always also ask "are you gay?" afterwards. I have not figured out the best way to counter that yet.

So, anyway, I ran some routines, then got out my phone and said "do you believe in handwriting analysis". I then got her to write using my smartphone's stylus. I analysed it (bullshitting ofcourse, and alluding to stuff I already learned about her thus a warm reading is made). Then I said "I also analyse numbers. Put yours down there. She followed suit). I didn't want to kiss her....as she was fat. Without being arrogant, I am out of her league.

Prior to seeing that I was trying to run some routines on another girl (HB6.5). She wasn't responding well as she seemed like she was on ADD - a lot of fun though and cute personality-wise. We shall go back to this later. But I talked to her some more at this stage.

I then saw a girl across the club showing IOIs. Probably a HB6. Amazing boobs. But a bit chubby. I ran routines on her and her friend (same ones). Negged her quite a lot. Then kissed her. A lot. Then fingered her a bit on the couches. Then she realised I was using The Game lines, after I accidentally said an obvious line.
"How does that make you feel?"
"Repulsed at myself"
"Good" *I kiss her again*

After a while, I got back to the HB6-6.5. We got to talking and eventually I number-closed her. Some time next week she met up with me whilst I hung around my friend, then we skinny dipped at her pool. A few days after that, I came over to her place, and fucked her in the same pool (with a security camera) and sauna. She did not act slutty at all, but I managed to do all of public sex, anal sex, and cum on her face when back in her room, with her.

Pick-Up 4
This is a girl I've been speaking to online, on a forum and msn for ages. She invited me to her friend's party at a club, so I went. She's a HB7 (although a few of my friends who know her say she can look about a 6 on a lot of days, so guess I was lucky). Her friend was really drunk, and we had to get a hotel room for her with bunk beds. I fucked her on the bunk beds, and then in the bathroom. She was an amazing lay.

Pick-Up 5
Now, this girl I met online. She is a model and has even done adult modelling (nude, no sex) for a prominent magazine. Naturally, she doesn't look as hot in real life, but still doable. Maybe a HB6 on the night I met her, and a HB7 on the following night (as first night was kinda spontaneous).
Pics to come soon!

We met up after I seduced her online (was easy, I acted natural; our personalities were very compatible). We got drunk during and after dinner. Eventually we found ourselves in a public park fucking.

A slight break in the game - confidence issues
I realised that I wasn't picking up the girls I really wanted. I had no confidence to approach more attractive girls, unless it was online. I should only be going for HB7s and above. I went out and not only lost my voice, but lost more confidence as straight away the girls talked about their boyfriends. I didn't attempt to pick up again. I was feeling down that weekend. I needed to elevate my game, and the only way I could do that was internal.

... and now. I will take a break as I've written too much. It gets better. I promise. Let's just say, last night I was with 4 girls, and 2 at once![/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

one question where do you find these grils online lol 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
one question where do you find these grils online lol 8)
lol, forums, dating sites, etc. Although I've weaned off finding girls online. I've had a lot of success 'in real life', lately, so don't really have time for online game.