PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

For the first time in a few weeks, I attended a very good party and had a great time. My school isn't so great on parties, but luckily my friend's college is (I'm home for the week). When it came to girls, I did very well, briefly hooking up with a HB9 and a later a HB7.5-8. :D :D Great success, right? Technically, yes. However, I don't know if I did any "gaming" to earn this - let me explain.

A few of my closest friends were home this past weekend too, and we were all at this party. While we all hung out there, all of us mingled with the rest of the party as well. During the course of the party, there were a few girls who I began talking to at various points. I feel I did pretty well getting to know them - my conversation was smooth and there was plenty of C+F. Later on, these friends saw me talking to the girl in each of the two spots. The first time (HB9), one of my friends (who goes to school there) knew the girl, he briefly whispered something to her, moments later it's "kiss time" between her and I. My friend here knew the girl already, and I would guess they've hooked up before. The second time (HB7.5-8 ), another friend came over, talked to the girl for a couple moments, and then we hooked up a little too. Although the ends justify the means, I for w/e reason am slightly bummed that I couldn't attract the girl and kiss-close on my own. An analogy...I pitched six innings and earned the win, but I didn't pitch a complete game, as my friends came in from the bullpen to help seal the deal. I had good wingmen that night.

Upon reminiscing about it, there are some very good things I did that I could be overlooking:
-With HB9, I had beaten her in beer pong earlier that night, so there was some rapport there already. A little while later, I saw her alone so I used a Mystery-type opener ("Did you see the cops outside? I believe they're gone now, so we can still party ."). We were talking for a couple of minutes, just getting to know each other and laughing/having fun when my friends came over.
-With HB7.5-8, I may have done more here. Some other girl came over and asked me for my beads (it was one of those parties where girls want lots of beads) and began taking one off when I stopped her. She can't just take the beads...she has to earn them! (my friends liked this gameplan). I told her this in a lighthearted manner. However, she wasn't into it and left - she wouldn't even tell me her name lol. Two other girls (one of whom was HB8, the other flashed me later on) immediately came over and said they were impressed that I didn't give in to their attractive friend. I talked to HB8 for a little bit after that, she helped me cut the entire line for beer lol (the guy manning the keg was giving to girls first, and she wanted a bead from me too). Soon after, my friends came in, one of them talked to her, then my second kiss-close.

So, there's a field report for you. Overall, I felt I did pretty well, considering I am a man of "little experience" and my friends know this. If you told me before I'd be kissing/hooking up with two girls and another would flash me her boobs (even if it was for the beads), I'd be alright with that. However, the one downer is that I didn't go start-to-finish in terms of the attraction, my friends were the ones who came in and helped seal the deal. Should I be satisfied in myself for my success, or did my friends basically do all of the work and I was the lucky beneficiary?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Any thoughts? Maybe my friends provided some social proof which helped? I'm am not the quickest at doing kino, definitely something I can focus on for next time. But is there anything you noticed or picked up from this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hmm...you already hit on what I was going to say...and that's getting into Kino earlier. Learn some good routines that introduce kino and that should help escalate things.