PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So this is my field report. After I learned about the game last week. I started my day really positively. Ive amped myself up for Alpha male stuff. I socialed throughout the day. Then came down to the parties tonight. So I was walking alone in the street to the party and then a girl comes up to me and says shes going where ever i was going. She was drunk to and had left her friends behind. I took this as a IOI. So I neged her. TWICE. first one with the wiggly nose when you talk. and second one was your mother must have had a hard time raising you. she responded to both with blah blah. And then she stops walking (in her drunk state) and joins back with her friend. Being alpha male, I dont follow her and continue walking to the party. At the party I appeared to be having a good time. Moving to the vibes of the music. Dancing and talking to girls I didnt use any canned material anymore but use improve neg. None of it worked. cause everyone was drunk and dancing. I dont really know what I am doing wrong here or is it just that the game cant be played at college parties? YOu can imagine the parties that I go to like the ones in movies. My uni is UNiversity of California Santa Barbara.

I have decent inner game. I have confidence, but it slowly fades when shit like this happens. The girls totally DOI. I dont know if its me or wtf? Im also asian and all the girls I talk to are white.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

the drunk girl was just looking for protection on her way to the party and either saw you as a safe, non-harming guy or saw you as someone who could protect her.

game doesn't work on drunk girls very well, they are more concerned about themselves having a good time and 'just dancing.' not worth your time my friend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think game can still be played during their Buzz state...once they're drunk you don't really need to run game, just match their energy levels. Sure you hear "get on my level"...heard that a lot at my college party days at UCB (def not as party school as UCSB!) to me that translates as not necessarily as...."get as drunk as i am"...but more..."have as much fun/be as crazy as I am"

so if they're already drunk/buzzed.....matched their level of energy....if you wanna practice game though come earlier to the party when everyone's not so fucked up yet.