Post subject: FR: 50 mile "almost lay"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Warning: this will be long.

Several months ago, I was with some friends in a town 50 miles away. I number close a HB_hired gun, which for this place is next to impossible! I figure nothing’s ever going to happen (nor do I really want it to), and I write it off.

Well… we text back and forth a couple times a week since then. I'm not interested in seeing her since she lives far away, but it's funny friendly (and definitely sexual!) banter. I almost always let her have the last text, so I'm anti-needy.

Long story short, she invites me to this concert on Sunday completely out of the blue. Saturday night I get a text from her asking what’s up. I say that my friends can’t make the show so I probably won’t go. She responds “oh don’t worry we can chill some other time”

Sunday afternoon… I get a text from her at 3pm… “don’t think I’m going to show but I wanna do something idk im in a weird mood”

WTF!!??

Obviously she was practically inviting herself over here… I respond by texting she should come over, and mention that I don’t have work tomorrow… 30 seconds later she calls asking for directions to my place. LOL. It’s ONNNN….

She gets here, I offer her a rum n coke. Beer for myself and plug in a comedy DVD. Kino escalation was light... Comedies are great because it gets us laughing and in a good mood… DVD finishes and I go to put in a video game. I haven’t said much up till this point other than commenting on random things in the movie, and decided to amp it up a notch.

Me: I’m sorry.
Her: For what?
Me: That you had to come all the way down here from xxxxxxx and you are totally not getting any… I am such a cocktease.
Her: (just smiles and giggles...good sign)

Put in vid game, and have a lot of fun. Amp up the kino a LOT. Pulling her onto me, rubbing her shoulders, etc. I make fun of her for playing so terribly and that I’m glad I’m the lead guitar in “our band”…. Lol Around 30 minutes of playing this, she gets a phone call. It’s her BOYFRIEND. I get up and go to the bathroom and come back, and she’s done talking to him and just has her head down kind of sulking. I comfort her and she just unloads that her BF is a prick that treats her like shit, calls her names, doesn’t let her live her life, blahblahblah… She apologizes and says we should go watch the Watchmen. I’m like sure, lets go! It’s about 9:30 when we get there and we go for the 10 show.

In the meantime, I’m amping up the sex by parading her around and saying we should go to victorias secret, etc etc… The mall is like fenced off though, so we end up going nowhere… lol

During the movie, we’re going for heavy kino the whole time… Either I have my arm around her, or she has her head on my chest, or we’re holding hands and she’s stroking my arm. I want to go in for the kiss, but she’s wearing a hat that makes that difficult. During the movie, she gets no less than 6 texts, *most likely* from her BF asking her where she is. (She already told him that she was “on her way home!”) Movie ends. [writers note: watchmen is a terrible movie for dates… it’s fucking 3 hours long, and there’s lots of gore, and nudity that everyone juvenile in the theater will laugh at]

So yes, movie ends. I take off her hat and go in for the kiss, but she’s like slumped in her seat or something so there’s like a height difference… lol… so I ended up sorta nuzzling her. We leave the theater, and I push her up against a wall and start making out with her. I think that pushing her up against the wall was totally caveman style. She loved it.

She goes to the bathroom, and I walk her to my car. Her buying temperature is through the roof. Once she gets in the car, she starts talking about the movie and I can feel it take a nose dive. I have no idea what to change the subject to. [Fuck, get out the paddles! Clear!]

I pull into my complex and park, and she says, “The long drive back is going to suck…”

[Shit, shit shit… what do I say? Don’t acknowledge. Ignore.]

We get out, and I start walking her to my apt, but she stops. “I gotta go.” We kiss. I say “that’s all you get” and give her a look. She jokes about her being the cocktease. Nothing further happens and I walk home alone like a fucking douchebag. The end.

Someone explain what the hell happened and what I should have done differently please? She drove an hour to see me. Was this something just to feel me out? We easily made it to 7 hours of time together. Did she have second thoughts because of the BF (does he beat her??)? Did I fuck up by not having sex in the car in the parking lot of the movie theater??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 am 
Homewrecker

Quote:
I pull into my complex and park, and she says, “The long drive back is going to suck…”
This is code for "If you like me, now is the time to suggest I stay here and drive home in the morning," which in turn is code for, "We are hooking up tonight if you want it."

A valuable lesson learned, though, and it sounds like you had a good time :)

Your boy,

http://tinyurl.com/c6lbje<-Member Journal (PMZ Only)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Are you kidding me? hahaha... I fuck up ONE TIME and it's game over? This game is rigged! I call shenanigans!

She texted me yesterday afternoon, and it was an animation of spider man and mary jane fucking in a spider web swing...hahaha I love this girl. I text her back, "don't get any ideas. I'm not installing a swing" haha... she responds "haha but u have all that room..."

So...... what to do now? How do I salvage this? On the one hand, I'm not driving to go see her. On the other hand, she's probably thinking the same thing now. lol