PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok well I just realized the difference between picking women up in bars/nightclubs and picking them up in day light. My AA got the best of me and I'm kicking myself for two reasons.
1) I let a very very cute girl get away.
2) I've been working so hard getting over AA in bars that I completely forgot to work on other places.

So this weekend I'm making a point to talk to every woman I can in any venue I am in.

My story goes like this. After a rescheduled date with a HB7 (Cute face, nice tits but a little meat on her) I had an open night so a friend invited me to a hockey game. I went and after the second period I noticed a HB9 (3 mixed set) looking at at me. We had a staring contest in which no one won or lost someone stood up in the way. I knew what to do but I froze. I punked out mainly cause there were so many people around and I couldn't bring myself to talk to her. My only hope is she's a season ticket holder but I doubt it.

While this isn't a step backward for me it is an eye opener. I need to get out of the mindset that picking up women in bars is my only option.