Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok i have a gf and she, like most girls, would not like that fact that i run game alot.

here is a way to help them understand,

"explain how the game makes you more attractive in social situations, and because females are attracted highly to personality that is what we portray, a high valued personality"

now explain how males r diffeerent and are attracted visually.

then explain " its like how you girls dress up in sexy dresses when u go out, its to be more attractive to other males in the room and to feel good about yourself."

obviously this only works if your not fucking girls behind ur gf back, this is for people who have an open or honnest relationship and need their gf to see y its done

hope it helps.

any1 else have issues with this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:05 am 
Dedicated Member

The way I see it, a girl will know ahead of time that I have game. They can either except it, or not. Either way, I don't feel the need to explain myself.

In my opinion, the moment she sees you supplicating, or trying to explain your domineer so she excepts it, that's when she's got you by the b*lls.

Just my 2 cents sir...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

agreed, i should have mentioned that i have been dating this girl be4 i started game, and i want her to understand my passion 4 it. 3 years is a long time and i cant just say this is how its goign to be, its not "us". but yes now if i got a new gf i would not need to explain ones self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

I see your point...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You dont have to explain shit to your girlfriend. period. Never, ever put yourself in the position where you need to explain yourself. DLV, my friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: supaflya3
Quote:
You dont have to explain shit to your girlfriend. period. Never, ever put yourself in the position where you need to explain yourself. DLV, my friend.
I disagree, he is in a LTR and since he began the game after the relationship began she will wonder why he is different. Hell I explained this to my last girlfriend, guess what, after we broke up she called me saying how every other guy she talks to has NO GAME whatsoever.

I can see why he is wanting to tell her about the game, if the OP is acting differently she will wonder what is going on with him, granted she will become more attracted to him because of his knowledge on social interactions,

I see being able to call yourself a PUA as a DHV, and doubt she will frown upon it,

best of luck bro!