PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Okay.. my question is what is better to use while im gonna be in Vegas for a weekend.. Direct or Indirect.. which one to use when i'm in the clubs and restaurants.. day game in the strip.. night game in the strip.. most of the time there are not that much time between conversations.. when you're walking down the strip (or am i wrong??).. Biggest thing is.. when I'm in the club.. is it better to go indirect.. then leave the set (leaving them wanting more) then opened other sets.. then just come back to the earlier sets??.. (only thing is.. since it's Vegas.. i don't think they would stay that long.) I'm not a master of this so I have AFC questions. :lol:

Also, I'm going to need help on gaming hired guns.. waitress to strippers.. any help would be great!!!! if you could just give me links or even answer my questions here..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:34 am 

Quote:
Okay.. my question is what is better to use while im gonna be in Vegas for a weekend.. Direct or Indirect.. which one to use when i'm in the clubs and restaurants.. day game in the strip.. night game in the strip.. most of the time there are not that much time between conversations.. when you're walking down the strip (or am i wrong??).. Biggest thing is.. when I'm in the club.. is it better to go indirect.. then leave the set (leaving them wanting more) then opened other sets.. then just come back to the earlier sets??.. (only thing is.. since it's Vegas.. i don't think they would stay that long.) I'm not a master of this so I have AFC questions. :lol:

Also, I'm going to need help on gaming hired guns.. waitress to strippers.. any help would be great!!!! if you could just give me links or even answer my questions here..
I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend actually myself with my girlfriend. Here is the thing. If you are new to this it's going to be difficult to pull hired guns in Vegas of all places. You're better off sticking to tourists. People loose track of time there. It's part of the culture. Open then with something simple as well as everyone else to build proof. Then go back to reopen and talk to them. You're sets will go easier.

GOOD LUCK OUT THERE MAN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I agree with J - but you shouldnt even be asking this man, you should already know the best answer.
Try EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. True city life, why not get a true taste of everything? Sure hired guns and strippers out there will be harder, but is that a reason not to do it?
Direct & indirect, you say your new at this, so get a true comparison with afc and pua. Id go afc for a couple of sarges. Everyone. Sarge everyone. Youve only got a weekend - Id try to be the most sociable guy in vegas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

In a bar/club in vegas indirect in a hired gun situation direct. Just my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeahh. If your going to Vegas dude. Your there to have a great time. So if I were you, I'd pull everything out. Do Indirect, Direct, Any openers, lines routines, you wanna pull. Do it there. Even if you crash and burn 5 min later youll forget about her. Dude What happens in vegas stays in vegas, in a sort of way lol. Good luck out there and Have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:42 pm 

Quote:
in a hired gun situation direct.
Why do you say that? I've never been to Vegas but I'd imagine that indirect would be a better way to go with Hired Guns in any busy city... provided that you get to see them multiple times.

In my experience (New Orleans night scene) Hired Guns are really easy to flirt with because they give off fake IOIs for the sake of getting tips, on top of the fact that they're already in a position where they have to be nice to you if they want to keep their jobs. It usually takes Indirect Game for me to get through to them on any sincere level.

Then again, I've never been to Vegas.

And I'd have to agree with Vinci. Pull out all the stops and try everything... not just for Vegas, though. For everywhere, all the time. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thanks a lot fellas!!! you're all right.. why even bother with this.. they ain't gonna see me again anywayz.. hahah.. i will be the most sociable guy in vegas.. hahah.. thanks again for the advice..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i imagine indirect being the most succesful..