PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys all feed back is 100% loved:> Even horrible insults from Bruce Willis... long story about a non-working PC, and boring.

So I hit the clubs around Brisbane. I had my Mic/Paddy (Irish) bastard house mate with me and 2 girls would join in later at a place called Ric's Bar.

Used Bowie opener, opened about 15 sets 1s through to 6s. Anyway, I pretty much bombed out after a the opener except when something interesting happened like I got flamed or some one said something I could misinterpret, but running off my own steam I sucked.

Anyway later in the night i approuched a cute looking girl HB 6.5-7 on her own standing in door way. I nearly used my line from work, which I just say to get people to move... which would have been so great I don't think. The line is 'What kind of people stand in door ways?' responder 'I don't know' you 'Cunts and Captains' Its a Navy (I'm not in the Navy...) thing, anyway. I started with some horrid thing that popped into my mind, it was trash about my friend blah blah blah, frankly It was crap. Anyway I'm talking to this girl for about 30 seconds or less when her friend rocks up, looks at, grabs her friend turns her so her back is facing me and starts ripping into. I mean flame fucking on! Fire and lighting fucking everywhere.

I couldn't help but laugh it was really funny. I've never been blown out like that. Hell I've never even been insulted so badly by a stranger. She even went so far as to insult my shirt. Of all the things she could have insulted she attacked the shirt!!!! The whore. Anyway I got amoged by a girl... I thought of some stuff after the fact.

But what would you guys do, one girl comes up and says. 'Don't talk to him. And you don't hit on my friends, there with me, shes mine. And yellow is a shit color your shirt sucks it looks like your wearing a sash, its idiotic' lol thats word for word.

Thanks guys some ammo for my AK would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Moose

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:34 pm 

Simply the best reaction is no reaction!

Not to mention is being unaffected a DHV switch but a secure alpha male doesn't care what she thinks. Treat her as you would a 5 year old cousin that just called you a poopy head. You kind of look at the child and say, "Ok. that's nice" patting her shoulder kind of patronizingly, while looking away.

Again, having no real reaction to it is the best thing you can do. Down to even ignoring it. But for that bad of SPAM I'd treat her like the little cousin that called me a stupid playground type insult.

CHEERS! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks Jsmooth, it sounds like solid advice. I'll keep that in mind next time the dragon ladies are out.