Post subject: Opener
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys this is my first post on this forum I am so glad i found this place I've been studying it for days.

Anyways Ive been learning about the game for a while but only recently opened for the first time (felt great by the way) didnt go that well but whatever i opened. I used jealous girlfriend mainly because i know it but I am nervus about using the more famous openers especially in sets with guys incase they might have heard it so I need some more original openers.....anyways me and my friend came up with a good opener the other day its called the best present opener forgive me if its already been mentioned somewhere.

Me: Hey guys quick question what was the best present you ever got?
//** you could root the opener by saying some girl just asked you or you were just talking about it with your friends.
Set: errrrhhhhhh i dunno my car i guess.......blah blah
//** Chances are they will say something rubbish because they are on the spot so if they say something like a car you can bust her balls about her being materialistic and shallow or something.
Me: Your car!!! OMG your so materialisitic we would so not get along blah ...blah.. i asked another girl this before and she said her best present was her fourth horse....hahaha
//** eventually they will ask you what yours is or you can tell them what it was. Here you can DHV easily by saying something like when i was like 10 years old i was working on a go cart and couldnt afford the last part or something and my sister bought it me and ever since then weve had this awesome bond...blah blah You could say anything here.

Then stack forward and go into another routine or something, give it a try and give some feedback and give me some feedback if you think this opener is any good.

Cheers Guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

not bad for just starting out. i always cringe when guys use OMG or Oh My God in their routine though. Unless your Mystery, I've seen too many guys get mistaken for being gay. In delivering any routine make sure the delivery is congruent with your personality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well then switch out OMG and put in somethin like Oh man...

They say you are judged by the strength of your enemies-James Bond

Sorry I dont buy bitches drinks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Cheers for the feedback guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
i always cringe when guys use OMG or Oh My God in their routine though. Unless your Mystery
May i ask why? Why unless your mystery, ive seen so many people say something to the effect of "dont use that unless you style, or mystery"

Remember anything they can do, you can do, thats like the first lesson of the game. We can learn and impliment anything in field, thats what makes this game a fun game!