PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was out w/ my wing - a tall Irish/Columbian natural who usually gets a mean case of disco fever and we decided to meet up with my homegirl - let’s call her "Anymore." She is dynamite social proof because she has long blonde hair, a pretty face and one might think she’s been induced with laughing gas. She has the loudest and most obnoxious laugh, even an occasional snort- i love it. She is with her X-man at some spot in Brooklyn so we decided to check it out.

We hit the spot and take the center of the floor, approval keeping, at the same time being bought drinks by Anymore's X. So i do my usual move which is to toast as high as i can over everyone’s head, make it blatant someone just bought me a drink, and smile at them. Between Anymore and X-anymore, i didnt buy any of the 4 drinks last night. [Side Note: I am trying to keep the drinking to a minimum: two drinks or so. I used to go for about 8. Is anyone else in this situation where they feel they can improve their PU's by not drinking so much; its more just to get lubed up and loose then to get hammered and liquid courage]

So Irish/Columbian natural, let’s call him ICN, opens up a set with 4 chicks, and goes for the hottest one off the bat but gets the approval of the majority of the set. I have never seen this dude get rejected - EVER- and if a chick does try to "___insert correct PU term for play him___" he laughs really loudly and says something witty. He introduces me to HBartist who is a superficial 9, fake knockers, fake teeth (which he later pointed out, dude has a teeth fetish), and an interesting artsy outfit. She immediately gives me her back, I’m not sure if it was the type of back where she liked me so she turned completed around (haha, it’s always on) or the type of back where she wanted nothing to do w/ me or was shit testing me. So i continue to talk with Anymore and demonstrate social proof. About a minute later i hit HBartist w/ an opinion opener on if spells work. She says no but i run with it and it opens her up a little. After another minute or so, i cube her. This was my first time doing the cube and it completely got her attention. My method was, i did 2 questions and then told her what they meant. Then i did the third and told her. The puddle on the floor at this point was getting slippery and i took caution due to the drool this chick was spewing over my words.

It was amazing how the frame changed from her being the prize when she walked in, to me seeing her insecurities. (Do you guys find that SHBs are sometimes more insecure then regular HBs? If so do you use this to your advange?) Long story short once she answers question 4 i tell her it’s a shame it would never work out between us but we can still be friends- she’s cracking up, and I’m straight faced, holding it together. She asks me how old i am, and i say "I’m too old for you (i think she had like 7 years on me) but didnt i already tell you, you have no shot?" We fluff for another minute or two and I "___insert correct PUA term for leave her wanting more__" and walk away w/ her wanting more figuring I’ll be back in a minute and this will build anticipation.

I open up another set, long story short end up #closing HBfish8, even though i was more into her friend HB7.5 who was giving me 2ce as many IOIs, i couldn’t signal to ICN to do the ol' switcharoo. I stick around for a couple of minutes after i bag her [this is something new im trying out to improve odds of a follow-up, what do you guys think about this?] Then in an odd turn of events, were saying goodbye and im doing the hug test, it may have been to long into the set to do this but regardless, Anymore tells me she’s leaving so i turn around and send her on her way. When i turn back around Hbfish and HB7.5 fucking left! Another side note its been about 20minutes since i was kicking it with HBartist and she left too.

So my questions for my fellow PUAs is what should i have done different to #close HBartist and should i call HBfish even though she left w/o a firm goodbye? ICN has an amazing talent for reading girls and he says they looked clean, which is the number one priority for him. He’s sayings to hit them up today because they're not average sluts which you would wait a couple days.

FEEDBACK PLEASE...

This is my first posting, if you guys have any comments or suggestions for me including structure for field reports, let me know.