Post subject: She's w/ freinds
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:56 am 
Say she's with her friends (guys and girls) how do I go about doing this? Plus the amog sending signals (don't mess w/ this chick). What do I do? I'm so new at this and I def. some help from the true amogs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: neonomicus
Approach the set by talking to the boys!
If your target trys to join the conversation, neg her like "WHo asked you?" or something. She'll continue to attrackt your attention. After a while ask "How do you all know each other?" If they say "just friends" ok! IF they say "We're married/together" you ask her "How long?". If she doesn't reply you say to the guy "Ah, you're not married/together, you just want her to ... yes, yes" bam, he's out.
Now you can approach the girl. If they are really married, forget that set. Divorcing marrieds is not our goal :)
You basically have to seperate the target from the rest of the set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yea, basically what neo just suggested. You need to make the others interested in you and make your target feel left out (by using negs and ignoring her). Make everyone comfortable with you before you try to isolate your target.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yes, both of them are right, but you have to entertain them. you have to act don't let the AMOG take the action. you have to show, that you are the leader of men. that's what attracts a girl most

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: Superfrk_2000
I agree with the above as yes it can/does work but I will share my method. From the moment I step into a club I am all about social proofing. I will approach just about every set be they guys, girls, uglys, staff. Makes no difference at all. Just follow the 3 TAo of Steve rules be brief, be amazing, and be gone. My frame is that if I single out that one girl then I am giving all my power away. Now if I am the prize and have mulitiple women chasing me in the club and I approach the hotest girl in the joint then I am still the prize as I am choosing to allow her the pleasure of spending time with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Have you tried any magic tricks yet? All groups react well to a trick. I find that the amog's or other obsticles relax with you if you entertain them.
After that you can move onto do some 1 on 1 tricks with the target, or use palmistry/handwriting etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

speaking of tricks or other entertaining things you can do like palmistry, etc....where does one go to find and learn about such things?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:03 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
yes, both of them are right, but you have to entertain them. you have to act don't let the AMOG take the action. you have to show, that you are the leader of men. that's what attracts a girl most
BackUp made a really good point about entertaining them. Most girls act on emotions/ feelings, and if you are able to create an SPAM of good feelings surrounding yourself it will work in your favor big time. Don't go into a set all serious -- relax and aim to entertain everyone (including yourself)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BenZonaa129
After you open a group (using whatever) just talk to everyone, but the target. To keep her attention give her something, or neg her every once and a while. Once you have disarmed the group, say "I've been alienating your friend, mind if I talk to her for a while?" They will always respond with, "Yeah, sure, as long as she is okay with it." Then run solo game, simple as that.

As for entertaining the group, tell DHV stories, do a magic trick, stuff like that. You simultaneously want and dont want to be their dancing monkey. Also, don't forget the basics. You need things like time constraints and the conversation should be about 75-90% you at the begining.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:34 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
yes, both of them are right, but you have to entertain them.
Don't fall into this trap. There is a huge difference between being the center of the party and being the party clown. You do not have to perform for anyone; it can be a great way to demonstrate value, but it can also become a crutch. It can also be a little creepy, if you overdo it. "Hey, that guy knew some great tricks, but it was weird that he came up and just started performing. Should we have given him our spare change?" You are not a circus monkey.

Instead, work on getting them to like you. Everyone. All the time. Be energetic, have interesting things to say, ask open-ended questions, and make other people feel as though they are the ones that are important to the conversation. If you can build any sort of rapport with the others in the group, you'll find your target much more pliable in your mid-game.

Don't make them your audiance. Make them your friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:41 pm 

Go there and just tell stories and ask opinion about something , then neg the target and isolate... :shock:

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Last edited by xfman on Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:21 am 
Dedicated Member

Um... Let's clean that up a bit, shall we?

First open. Ask an opinion, or do something funny or cute to get the set's attention. Ignore your target (not something I advocate personally), and neg her if appropriate. Build group rapport until you have gained a level of acceptance at which it is possible to isolate your target.

Isolate your target. Build value. Escalate the sexuality utilizing kino and relate/reward cycles. Attempt a close.

Let's keep the order of events straight. We'd hate to confuse people.