PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

My HB8 friend/former roommate hosts a big social club over here, and she hooked up a party at a first class hotel in conjunction with the big Fashion Show Week hooplah that hits once a year.

So there is a sleek lounge, a bar with everything in it, great live music -house mixed with salsa, and some real sexy/artsy photos on a big display set up in the entrance. Oh yeah, and most importantly, the place is packed with women. 8's everywhere. Some 9's. More sevens than you could eat.

I took a couple of friends, and we showed up a early at 7:30 to watch folks come in. Dress was smart but casual, I had nice jeans, black dress shoes, a jacket blazer, expensive shiny black shirt. I looked good, but didnt stand out in any particular way, except that I have dark hair and am obviously not danish.

Soon some more friends are in, and we sit at one of the reserved tables and get a ton of drinks poured on us . Plenty of social proof there (this isnt some cheap club where anybody can buy the table), but more to come with the inbound company. I mingle around and open all the pretty girls near us, and my new friend who is seriously an AMOG PUA is right in the groove with me, we are winging eachother perfectly, but at this point its just introductions, building value, then moving on maybe after a bit of chitchat. Really we are just building the party up at this point.

HB8 roomy comes in, I introduce her to some of the girls Ive been chatting, she is a natural social goddess so she wings me perfectly. Now Its starting to get crowded, and there are lots of new people in so our party skeleton is starting to break up, (those seeds are planted tho), so its time to take it up a notch.

I have a couple drinks (ive been going real slow all evening, just one beer) and we start hyping eachother up a bit at the table, laughing loudly telling funny stories and talking about the girls. Then I pull my toys out of my pockets. I whip out a bright red feather boa in a magician's flourish, and don it, and my friends are all laughing and a bit incredulous that I am going to wear this thing (except AMOG, he understands perfectly). They tease a bit, so I pull out my next toy. Ive got a plushtoy heart that says I love you on it, and if you hit it it squeeaks out "I LOVE YOU!" in a funny voice. I bought it for a dollar on the way in to the party. So I pull it out of my inner chest pocket over my heart (perfect hiding place), smack it on my hip, and press it up to the ear of one of the guys who is laughing at me a bit, and he gets quiet with a big smile, and then freaks out laughing! "You know you all love me" I say, and he is just like, "Holy fuck man, you are going to slaughter the girls out there, arent you!" Final toy, a pair of rediculous electric guitar glasses with glitter.

So I walk out into the middle of the party with all the model photos, and I do the model step, and Ive got this real serious look on my face and I whip my boa around a bit with one arm. Cameras (there are proffessional photographers here) start blazing. Then I am just all smiles and the girls come pouring in and anybody who comments gets the heart toy to their ear. ALways the same response... a quiet smile and then a huge laugh and usually a hug or a kiss. Everybody else wants to know what the joke is ;-)

Well I opened a bunch more sets like this, but keeping it pretty short since I am playing rather extravagant and it kind of precludes any serious conversations. Besides, the music is way too loud. Head back to the table after my little rush starts to die down a bit, hide the toys, and mingle around and chat people.

Wont go into all the details, but I number closed five cute girls who were actually fun to talk to, shared my toys a bit, took it on, took it off... just had a fun night for the most part. Gamed a really cute HB8 Bolivian girl and had her giggling like crazy with my broken spanish, let her "hold on to my heart" for most of the party, of course I got her number. Got some great photos as well of me using her GFs hair to look like a rockstar.. will try to post them soon here. Chatted up a hot girl from Lithuania who I swear is a PUA who I met at a fashion show before... she burned me and five other guys that night, so this time I had her hanging on every word and then I just got up and walked away with a wink, left her cold the whole night. She approached me at the end and I got her number easy.

One thing that was funny tho, I was really not drinking much at all for the most part, and by midnight I was really tired. Just four hours of nonstop talking and mingling and loud music... its wierd but it got to me, im usually drunk at scenes like this. MY game started to suffer as well, I could open but then it was just umm... blah. Nothing left to say...Plus the noise was just too damn much to talk around. I slammed a few vodkas hoping to get my energy back up, but when it didnt even phase me, I put on my best face and kissed some girls goodnight and went home at 1, several hours before the party ended.

I was definitely doing great gaming sober, far better than I will do if I am real drunk, but I think in the future if I start a party this early, I will try to work in a few more drinks so that by the later hours, I am tipsy enough to ignore being tired...