PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is old but I though people would enjoy it.

I have sarging fever, when I’m not sarging, I’m thinking about sarging. I believe this is due to the recent paradigm shift I have had about women and relationships. The worse thing is I may have compounded the problem.

Sunday Afternoon my wing NickyVu and I decided that it was time to try day game. The plan is to head to the mall near NickyVu’s in Minneapolis. I live about 45min outside of Minneapolis. I figure if I’m going to make an ass of myself I had best do it where there is less chance of seeing anyone I know.

I do my usual Rock Star Energy Drink stop on the way. This always seems to put me in a good state. After quickly downing my Rock Star, I start mentally rehashing things I’m going to say. I have studied next to nothing on day game. I have a loose idea about what I’m going to do. My plan is to open direct, playful banter, and if possible #close and instant date.

NickyVu and I pull into the parking lot at the mall and find a spot near the back of the lot. No sooner do I get out of the car and I see a 2 set of HB10’s getting out of their car directly across from us.

Me: (walk right up to Hbblonde) “Hello I had to come over here and tell you that you are absolutely adorable.”
Hbblonde: “Thank you!” (Big Smile”)
Me: “So what are you guys doing today.”
Hbblonde: “Just hanging out, going shopping”
Me: “Cool we are here to get a bit to eat and see our friend.”

We bla bla bla some more and I bust on them for being from Wisconsin. The 4 of us walk into the mall together. Both NickVu and I have not eaten anything yet and it’s about 1 so we head to the food court. We open some more sets in the food court well we are getting our food. Nothing notable. Then, HBblonde from the parking lot and her friend come walking in and order some food.

Hbblonde is hanging out near our table and keeps looking over.

Me: “Hey bank robber.”
Hbblonde: “Hey” (walks up to the table)
Me: “So how many banks did you rob so far?”
Hbblonde: “None, I am a good girl”
Me: “Whatever, you are totally trouble”
Hbblonde: “Hey I just ordered my food and I am a dollar short. Can I borrow a dollar?
Me: I stand up “give me your hand” she does and I give her a twirl around. “TA DA” as I pulled out a dollar and gave it to.
Hbblonde: “You guys are cool!”

Then she goes and gets her food and comes back.

Hbblonde: “Here take the change.”
Me: “No you owe me a dollar next time we see each other.”
Hbblonde: “Cool thank you”
Me: “Hey, so we are going to Aqua downtown tonight you guys should come along.”
Hbblonde: “I totally would but I have to go back to Wisconsin tonight”

We talk some more and she takes off to eat, and we take off to open more sets. NickyVu finds a single set and goes in. I didn’t want to just stand around so I head to the apple store. As I walk in this girl at the front greets me.

Hbapple: “Hi!”
Me: “hellooo!”
Me: “What’s up with the clip board?”
Hbapple: “I’m taking appointments for the genius bar.”
Me: “I like bars, can I get a yager bomb there?”
Hbapple: ha ha ha “No, we sell apples there”
Me: “Cool I like apples, do you have green apples?”
Hbapple: “Yes but its very expensive.”

And on it goes like this. I say something and totally act as if I don’t know what she is talking about and she laughs. Then she tries to explain and I keep effin with her and the hole time I’m getting crazy ioi’s. I see NickyVu is out of his set so I say goodbye and we head to Macy’s. I end up messing with the people at Macy’s for a bit and I have the makeup girl put eyeliner on me. All and all I was having fun entertaining myself. One of my funniest lines was at the men’s fragrance counter:

Me: “I am growing weary of middle-aged women constantly harassing me to liven up their sex life. Do you have anything that will keep women away?”
Fragrance Girl: Starts laughing “I don’t know”
Me: “How about some Brut?”
Fragrance Girl: “No but here check this one out” (She comes back with some nasty cologne)

After that, we go meet a friend of ours that just got off work. He wants to go to the apple store to get his girlfriend something. I take this opportunity to reopen Hbapple girl from earlier. She is happy to see me again and I am getting lots of arm kino. We joke around some more and I get her number.

Me: “Give me your number goofball” (credit Mehow)
Hbapple: (She gives me her number) “I want to go on some adventures with you.”
Me: “well lets go”
Hbapple: “I go on break in 5min”
Me: “Cool I’ll meet you outside in 5 then.”
Hbapple: “OK”

Later that night we hit a club and the craziness continued. More field reports will be four coming on all that.

Over all, I found day game to be easer then clubs in some ways. It certainly is different then clubs. If you haven’t tried it yet, I recommend it.

Kind Regards,

Steller