PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i went shopping and noticed an HB7.5 working at pac-sun and asked if she could help me find a shirt to wear. she started to pull some ugly ass skater rags off the shelf and i kept telling her that her taste wasn't the best(neg) but she finally grabbed one liked. when i went to the register, the guy she was working with was just watching us and i could just tell with friendly banter we had picking out shirts i could surely # close her. but didn't want to try right in front of him. I did something even better, after she rang me up, i asked if she had some paper. she pushed the feed button on her register and rolled some paper out. i grabbed the paper, picked up a pen on the counter and looked her straight in the eye.(she probaly thought i was gonna give her my #) than i said casually "go ahead". and handed them to her. her coworker was looking at all this but had no idea what was going on. she gave me her name and #. i think a no big deal attitude i don't care attitude that made the difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

well played.

i bet that guy at the register was like...wtf..haha

im going sarging tonight at SUNY fredonia and im gonna try that number close....i'll let you know how it goes. lol