Post subject: Change the German Club!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey freaks,

currently I m back in Germany, the country of my origin!

I experienced something which I never thought would be possible. Ususally talking to new people in the club without knowing them is pretty unusual. Those Germans are very reserved.
SO I thought: Fuck it! Change the game!
I went to one of the most fucked up places with hard techno music and bad ass yo yo Hip Hop maaan. Haha.
I went in the room fat smile on my face and all the faces I looked into gave me this: I kill u motherfubar look!- Germans like doing that somehow....

so anyways, I simply kept doing what I did. Havin a good time and surprise surprise, after 30 minutes peoples started closing up to us. I started chatting to people who were standing close. Just the basic question: Warum ist es so scheisse leer heute?? (Why is it so damn empty today)
BTW: The club was packed haha - irony works.
Everyone liked giving an answer so I kept talking and I was surprised as shit how easy it was. All those people who walk in with that evil face started relaxing. I love the game! It changed my night big time!

After all: Germans are pretty cool :)

Love,
SPAM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nice one SPAM, way to go against the grain! =) Keep up the good work.